overall
Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 1046   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Beer with natural lemonade flavor.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
msante79 (2224) - Mount Prospect, Illinois, USA - APR 20, 2008
Bottle. Pours golden yellow with a thin white head. Aroma is lemon. Flavor is a wheat beer with lemonade. Might be decent on a hot steamy summer day but that is about it. Will never drink again.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
kiefdog (1826) - Tampa, Florida, USA - APR 20, 2008
12 oz bottle from Willow Bend Liquors (FL). Pours a bright cloudy lemon color with a thin white head that dissipates quickly. Slight lacing on the side of the glass. Smells strongly of lemon (almost like lemonade) with hints of saffron. Tastes like a watery lemonade with a lemony finish. Interesting witbier, but not my favorite. Maybe a good thirst-quencher on a hot summer afternoon?

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
esjaygee (3904) - Oak Creek, Wisconsin, USA - APR 20, 2008
Looks like lemonade, pale cloudy yellow with thin white head. Smells like lemonade, taste like overly carbonated lemonade with a dry finish. If I want a lemonade, I’ll whip myself up a lemonade, if I want a beer, I’ll buy something else.

1.2
   AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
fidemaster (296) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - APR 19, 2008
This beer has a nice aroma. This beer tastes like add in 4 letter word. I love lemon, I love lemonade. This is awful. Think a nice lemonade that isnt sweet, with water some hopps, and a horrible aftertaste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
jblendy (519) - Hawthorne, New Jersey, USA - APR 19, 2008
Pours hazy yellow with a small bubbly white head. Strong aroma of candied lemon peel(not zest, the whole peel). Tastes like crappy watered down lemonade.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
LeiniesLover (4) - San Diego, California, USA - APR 18, 2008 does not count
I was pleasently surprised at the flavor of this. This was my first time trying a shandy. Reminds me of hot summer nights growing up in Chippewa Falls,WI. Almost like drinking a wine cooler though. Overall,not a bad brew.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
hershiser2 (2004) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - APR 17, 2008
Bottle. A watery, beerish lemonade. Not overly sweet... or good. Not sure exactly how to describe this one other than a wheat beer mixed with some lemonade.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
hopson (635) - Williamsville, New York, USA - APR 17, 2008
In northern Italy, the locals enjoy a drink called a radlaff(spelling), which is 50 percent beer and 50 percent lemonade. I imagine it might taste like this, and honestly, once a year, I wouldn’t mind it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
demitriustown (1184) - Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA - APR 14, 2008
12 oz bottle: Smells like lemonade with a slight bit of wheat poking through with some sour notes as well. Pours a cloudy golden/orange with a thin sized white head that lingers. Taste is lemony, really carbonated mouth feel, interesting, I can detect the wheat more in the taste than in the aroma. It is also lightly spiced. Palate is quite carbonated, lively, some what thin, and mouth filling. Overall, It’s like drinking lemonade with a just slight bit of wheat beer mixed in. Refreshing cold on a hot summer day, but overall falls short.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
StFun (567) - Indiana, USA - APR 14, 2008
UPDATED: APR 28, 2008 Totally averge brew. My GF picked up a 6 pack of this. I had 2 and that’s plenty for me. Very thin, watery, and wheatish, with lots of lemonade poured in. Image Gumballhead and CountryTime. The lemonade, as expected, just dominates to the point where it is all you can taste. This is a "hot day" beer for sure, and I would probably like it better in that circumstance.