overall
Brewed by Boon Rawd Brewery
Style: Pale Lager
Bangkok, Thailand

RATINGS: 174   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.81   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Leo Beer is a full-flavored standard lager beer with a smooth and pleasant finish.

bangkokbeer (1) - Bangkok, THAILAND - MAY 19, 2012 does not count
Leo Beer better known in Thailand as Beer Leo is a great beer. It is delicious, great price and available throughout Thailand. Much better product than Singha Beer, Tiger Beer ( locally brewed in Thailand) and San Migs. My group of Thai and foreign beer drinkers prefers Beer Leo. Give it a try and I am sure you will enjoy it too.

oonsiri (1) - THAILAND - APR 20, 2013 does not count
The best beer I have ever drank bar none. Whats even better is there is no hangover with Leo. Why? Good question. I wish I knew but it is the only beer I have ever experienced this with. Outstanding beer in a class of its own!!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Jaktmeister (2) - - MAR 24, 2014 does not count
This was my third beer experience in thailand.. I used to drink chang, but after tasting leo i am loving this beer.. i got a lot of taste to it, i am getting more and more fond of this beer.. If you are a tourist it may take some time getting used to it. Most tourists in thailand drink singha, but this is a lot better

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Rice (3) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - AUG 23, 2013 does not count
Appearance: Yellow not much head

Aroma: Alcohol, Perfume, Sweet malt

Taste: Sweet bready, a bit sour

Overall: My favorite Thai beer, I enjoyed drinking it on my holiday there.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Danev76 (508) - AUSTRALIA - AUG 15, 2014
Light honey aroma. Clear golden colour with ok head. Smooth honey and fruit flavours. Medium body and carbonation.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
TraderCoop (4) - - OCT 24, 2012 does not count
I am a hophead. That being said try finding hoppy beer in Thailand. So we have to settle for pissy lagers. Leo is one of the best of the pissy lager class in Thailand. In my opinion, Leo, Tiger and Chang are about the only lagers that are drinkable in Thailand. The nice thing about it is ice cold they go down great and they dont bloat or fill you up. They are crisp and clean and go down smooth and easy. You can drink them all night long. They dont stink like Singha or Heineken(thai version).

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
VBEv (3) - AUSTRALIA - AUG 14, 2014 does not count
Great easy drinking beer. Maintains it’s flavour when drinking it with ice in Thailand. My favourite Thai beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
OneBrewru (11) - JAPAN - APR 23, 2011
A crisp, clear color. Finger thick head takes about a minute to die down. Looks like a lager should. Aromas of slightly roasty malts, buttery, and sweet citrus hops. Not bad. The taste is a little like… buttery movie popcorn with a light hop touch. Definitely some corn flavor. Not bad (for Thailand) The mouthfeel is light and crisp, medium follow through. I could have a few of these.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
alenamakemono (2) - - APR 30, 2013 does not count
Best choice in Thailand so far, complex for this kind of product. Aroma of bread and fruit, Balanced co2 and and quite deep and long taste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
ALLOVATE (2406) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - SEP 26, 2012
Our tour guides beer of choice and quite a popular one amongst the locals on the islands in the Strait of Malacca on the east coast of Phuket. Couldn’t help but drink it with them. The one I took the pen out to though was chilled well in the fridge and imbibed overlooking holiday madness in the pool of our hotel. Pretty empty pour as the head goes up and quickly falls down. Chill hazed, yellow gold with minimal carbonation. Eggy, vegetal burp initially but this fades and there is really nothing left of the aroma. Sweet, sour, oddly vinous and just a little herbal on the palate. Chaff and cereal fill it out as it goes, lingering amongst a shallow dusty hop note. Very crisp, light bodied. Another inoffensive Thai number. (64cL, filled on 21/08/12, Big 1 Super Market, Bangla Road, Phuket, Thailand)