overall
Brewed by Boon Rawd Brewery
Style: Pale Lager
Bangkok, Thailand

RATINGS: 211   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.79   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Leo Beer is a full-flavored standard lager beer with a smooth and pleasant finish.

bangkokbeer (1) - Bangkok, THAILAND - MAY 19, 2012 does not count
Leo Beer better known in Thailand as Beer Leo is a great beer. It is delicious, great price and available throughout Thailand. Much better product than Singha Beer, Tiger Beer ( locally brewed in Thailand) and San Migs. My group of Thai and foreign beer drinkers prefers Beer Leo. Give it a try and I am sure you will enjoy it too.

oonsiri (1) - THAILAND - APR 20, 2013 does not count
The best beer I have ever drank bar none. Whats even better is there is no hangover with Leo. Why? Good question. I wish I knew but it is the only beer I have ever experienced this with. Outstanding beer in a class of its own!!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
nel4you (1) - Tampa, Florida, USA - FEB 12, 2015 does not count
In my first trip to Thailand, tried this beer and I think it is the most delicious beer ever for a hot climate like thailand. It is soft, good to the palate, and above all very resfreshing.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Jaktmeister (2) - - MAR 24, 2014 does not count
This was my third beer experience in thailand.. I used to drink chang, but after tasting leo i am loving this beer.. i got a lot of taste to it, i am getting more and more fond of this beer.. If you are a tourist it may take some time getting used to it. Most tourists in thailand drink singha, but this is a lot better

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Rice (3) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - AUG 23, 2013 does not count
Appearance: Yellow not much head

Aroma: Alcohol, Perfume, Sweet malt

Taste: Sweet bready, a bit sour

Overall: My favorite Thai beer, I enjoyed drinking it on my holiday there.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Danev76 (505) - AUSTRALIA - AUG 15, 2014
Light honey aroma. Clear golden colour with ok head. Smooth honey and fruit flavours. Medium body and carbonation.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
TraderCoop (6) - - OCT 24, 2012 does not count
I am a hophead. That being said try finding hoppy beer in Thailand. So we have to settle for pissy lagers. Leo is one of the best of the pissy lager class in Thailand. In my opinion, Leo, Tiger and Chang are about the only lagers that are drinkable in Thailand. The nice thing about it is ice cold they go down great and they dont bloat or fill you up. They are crisp and clean and go down smooth and easy. You can drink them all night long. They dont stink like Singha or Heineken(thai version).

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
cdntraveller (6) - Manitoba, CANADA - MAY 21, 2015 does not count
Preferred Thai beer... The malt is present but with a sweet and light taste... Being able to grab a Leo from 711 and enjoy it on the walk back to your Hostel makes it that much better.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Luxfare (2) - - JUL 2, 2015 does not count
Lighter in taste than itís sister beer Singha but equally enjoyable in a hot climate or with spicy food.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
VBEv (3) - AUSTRALIA - AUG 14, 2014 does not count
Great easy drinking beer. Maintains itís flavour when drinking it with ice in Thailand. My favourite Thai beer.