overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 839   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13   EST. CALORIES: 105   ABV: 3.5%
A beer of spontaneous fermentation. Contains: water, barley, wheat, hops, yeast, apple juice 30%, aromas.

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - JUL 23, 2006
Much better then hard cider this has the thick but light taste of Lindmans with a real apple flavor. I like this one very much it is crisp and sweet without being sickly Lindmans makes the best beers this is rated half of what it should be.

houseostyle (5) - USA - JUN 27, 2007 does not count
Another Excellent Lindemans beer. Just tasted in New Orleans Beer Fest a few weeks ago and was very impressed.

gschrade (777) - Collinsville, USA - NOV 20, 2013
I had this at Global Brew. Pours yellow with white head. Taste sweet, tart, apples. I thought this was pretty good. I would definitely drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
UnConeD (4) - BELGIUM - APR 6, 2007 does not count
Had this in Bar Toronado in San Francisco. Knocks Pecheresse off the top spot for me. Delicious Lindemans fruity goodness. Goes down perfectly smooth as the aroma of sweet and sour apple envelops your mouth. Fruit beer doesn’t get much better than this.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
cheap (4209) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 30, 2007
UPDATED: MAY 21, 2011 As a cider lover, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on some of this stuff. I finally found it at the Sharp Edge Creekhouse, on tap! Quality apple cider aroma, delicious and attractive to say the least. My mouth begins to water as he pours it and my olfactory can sense it from a distance. Coudy light apple cider color. Tastes just like excellent apple cider. Wow, this stuff is simply DEE-LISH. How can this be a beer? NO WAY! Perfect creamy carbonation. Takes me back to the day when I was a kid and tasted my first unpasteurized mildly hard apple cider on an elementary school field trip. That was probably the first time I tasted alcohol except for the homemade wine gramma and gampa used to make and let me sip. . Finish? What finish? Is it all gone? BLAST! Certainly one of the best beers I’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting. Better than fine champagne!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
Optigon (562) - Bloomington, Indiana, USA - JAN 19, 2007
Pours a light yellow with a strong corky quality. Granny Smith Apples may as well fly out the bottle. Strong sweet-sour apple taste. Not overly sweet. Very enjoyable.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
SudsMcDuff (5944) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - AUG 25, 2007
Very good lacing.. Strong sweet apple smell, emanated around the table to the delight of the other guests (Ma,Heather,Alan) ... Golden haze in colour ...A fine brew indeed ...SweeT, TangY, RefreshinG, WonderfuL ... had at BJ’s, damn that waitress was cute!"

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
HuskerTan (573) - Holdrege, Nebraska, USA - DEC 28, 2013
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2013 Bottle. A- Apples, pear. A- Golden color, clear liquid, no head. T- Strong apple tones, quite sweet, medium sourness. P- Light body, average texture, lively carbonation, sweet and sour finish. O- A solid lambic. Smooth, refreshing, and delicious.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
weronica (23) - - MAR 5, 2014
Gröna äpplen i både en kraftig doft och smak. Så somrigt det kan bli. Dock svårt att säga öl men oh så god!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
nuplastikk (4708) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 9, 2008
UPDATED: JUL 15, 2008 375ml corked bottle bought in Brussels and brought back to the US where is was closet-aged for a year or so. Imbibed on March 9, 2008, Casper’s last day. Casper was the best. Endless salutations. This beer is great, I remember the first time I had it, in a hotel in Brussels, a hell of a bargain by today standards, I drank it room temperature. Much more enjoyable cold. Sweet cidery taste, but a much creamier body. If you were into ciders this would blow you away. Great stuff for what it is. Go Belgium.