Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 2032   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.57/5   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
A clean natural tasting brew with undertones of fresh raspberries and a wonderful aroma.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
sethdude (705) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - OCT 9, 2004
I donít care that this is not very much a beer at all. It is so freakin tasty, you could tell me it was urine and Iíd still have some. Pours a great rich red color, with a unique pink head resting on top. Aroma is very fresh rasberries, which I like a lot. Flavor is again, fresh rasberries, which is extremely delicious to me. If enjoying this "beer" makes me a girly-man or whatever, sign me up, because I like it very much.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Cornfield (5570) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - OCT 5, 2004
I could smell the raspberries when I uncorked the bottle. It poured a deep raspberry red (of course) with a thin pink head that quickly became a halo around the glass with some laciness on top. Strong raspberry aroma with a touch of bitterness. Itís a thick drink that tasted like berries with a hint of malt at end. I admit to not understanding this style. I would have thought I was drinking a soft drink were it not for the winey finish.

Doppelganger (1388) - Dry County, Arkansas, USA - OCT 4, 2004
Pours ruby-red with a nice head of fine pink foam. Wonderful raspberry scent that billow out of the bottle as soon as the cork is pulled. Hints of oak and wheat in the aroma too. Pallete is amazingly big and mouthfilling given the low ABV. Taste is all sour rasberries up front, with barley coming back in the finish. Delicious stuff, and an amazing buy.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Rentalman (103) - British Columbia, CANADA - OCT 1, 2004
UPDATED: OCT 24, 2004 (Draft) Absolutly fantastic for itís style. Itís all about the raspberries. Ruby with a light pink head great aroma not to sweet highly carbonated bursting with friut flavor without being cloyingly sweet. A geat beer to get a wine drinker to take a new look at beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
pineypower (2833) - Ocean County, New Jersey, USA - SEP 19, 2004
First true lambic I had and I do have to say, its pretty good. Pours out a pink tinged reddish color with no head and immediate aroma of raspberries. Nice balanced taste of sweet and sour.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Sancho (245) - Da Bronx, New York, USA - SEP 11, 2004
bottle form 207thstreet warehouse, red,color pink head, aroma is of rasberries.flavor is the same, not as sweet as i expected, easy to drink, heavly carbonated.good, but kind of a chick beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Jine (903) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - SEP 9, 2004
My first of the Lambic style. Iím a big fan of raspberries so this was a natural choice for me. Really amazing. Definite sourness as other ratings have said, but thatís exactly what I was hoping for in this beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
wilkie (1208) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - SEP 8, 2004
Draught. Cherry red, with a pink head. Very strong raspberry aroma--sweet and sour. The flavor is the same, with the sourness taken to a level that borders on tangy. Like candy in the flavor. Sour aftertaste seems to last for several minutes. Raspberries!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Hansen (8092) - Assentoft, DENMARK - SEP 5, 2004
My mother didnít like it. I did. Dark red, ruby colour. Low head. Lots of fruit in the aroma. Goes in the flavor together with a velbalanced sourness.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
BennyTicklez (621) - USA - SEP 2, 2004
Pours reddish with almost no head. Very fizzy. Taste is sweet with raspberries. No hop flavor at all, Great Stuff .