overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 2085   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.57/5   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
A clean natural tasting brew with undertones of fresh raspberries and a wonderful aroma.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
GeniusGirl (221) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - OCT 11, 2004
tap. oh sweet goodness... beautiful deep magenta color... like a long kiss... i donít care if i have a "girlie" appeal for this... itís damn good, like liquid sweet tarts... a little much for anything more than a flute-full... but my my my and sexy brew.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Joeh (2049) - Buckinghamshire, ENGLAND - OCT 10, 2004
Bottle picked up in Belgium. ARghhh! Raspberrys, and too many of them. Over sweet nonsense that is hard to drink due to the thickness and sweetness. This is NOT lambic.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
lizzy (44) - Saint Louis, Missouri, USA - OCT 9, 2004
tastes like raspberry jello. I like it, even though itís not beer-like at all. and thatís all I have to say about that.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
sethdude (706) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - OCT 9, 2004
I donít care that this is not very much a beer at all. It is so freakin tasty, you could tell me it was urine and Iíd still have some. Pours a great rich red color, with a unique pink head resting on top. Aroma is very fresh rasberries, which I like a lot. Flavor is again, fresh rasberries, which is extremely delicious to me. If enjoying this "beer" makes me a girly-man or whatever, sign me up, because I like it very much.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Cornfield (5570) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - OCT 5, 2004
I could smell the raspberries when I uncorked the bottle. It poured a deep raspberry red (of course) with a thin pink head that quickly became a halo around the glass with some laciness on top. Strong raspberry aroma with a touch of bitterness. Itís a thick drink that tasted like berries with a hint of malt at end. I admit to not understanding this style. I would have thought I was drinking a soft drink were it not for the winey finish.

Doppelganger (1388) - Dry County, Arkansas, USA - OCT 4, 2004
Pours ruby-red with a nice head of fine pink foam. Wonderful raspberry scent that billow out of the bottle as soon as the cork is pulled. Hints of oak and wheat in the aroma too. Pallete is amazingly big and mouthfilling given the low ABV. Taste is all sour rasberries up front, with barley coming back in the finish. Delicious stuff, and an amazing buy.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Rentalman (103) - British Columbia, CANADA - OCT 1, 2004
UPDATED: OCT 24, 2004 (Draft) Absolutly fantastic for itís style. Itís all about the raspberries. Ruby with a light pink head great aroma not to sweet highly carbonated bursting with friut flavor without being cloyingly sweet. A geat beer to get a wine drinker to take a new look at beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
pineypower (2977) - Ocean County, New Jersey, USA - SEP 19, 2004
First true lambic I had and I do have to say, its pretty good. Pours out a pink tinged reddish color with no head and immediate aroma of raspberries. Nice balanced taste of sweet and sour.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Sancho (245) - Da Bronx, New York, USA - SEP 11, 2004
bottle form 207thstreet warehouse, red,color pink head, aroma is of rasberries.flavor is the same, not as sweet as i expected, easy to drink, heavly carbonated.good, but kind of a chick beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Jine (903) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - SEP 9, 2004
My first of the Lambic style. Iím a big fan of raspberries so this was a natural choice for me. Really amazing. Definite sourness as other ratings have said, but thatís exactly what I was hoping for in this beer.