overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Lindemans
Style: Lambic Style - Fruit
St Pieters Leeuw-Vlezenbeek, Belgium

RATINGS: 1863   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.57   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
A clean natural tasting brew with undertones of fresh raspberries and a wonderful aroma.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
IslandHaole (1091) - Yokosuka-Shi, Kanagawa-Ken, JAPAN - JUL 19, 2002
Had an unusual mix of brews with a few stouts before this. Right up in your face with the raspberries. Has the sweet and sour thing going on reminds me of a sparkling wine. Very different and I look forward to tasting more of this style.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 19, 2002
A fabulous lambic that fills the mouth with sweet raspberries. Has the exact right pop and goes down smoothly. This is a desert beer. After you drink it you wonít want other beers in the same sitting. I enjoyed it after 2 glasses of wine and it blended well.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
SETANTA (582) - Bangor, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 18, 2002
This is by far my favorite fruit lambic. Raspberry dominates the entire flavor profile start to finish, and the sourness compliments the fruit nicely.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
HH (165) - Everett, Washington, USA - JUL 16, 2002
Like a raspberry champagne. Big raspberry aroma. If I didnít know this was beer Iíd probably think it was something else..

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
Aesir (130) - Tustin, California, USA - JUL 16, 2002
Itís hard to classify this with other beers. I think íundertonesí is the wrong word to describe the rasberry flavors. I would say the rasberry flavor is front and center. Very sweet and fruity, but also tart and refreshing. An interesting drink, and my first Lambic, so Iíll have to try more.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Gusler (2653) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - JUL 15, 2002
Deep raspberry color, redish-purple head, decent lace. Nose is sweet, the raspberry tones dominate. Sweet at the front, the top light, acidic finish, that is also dry and tart, quite a good lambic. Ranks #525 on my master berr list.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
MaxPower (961) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - JUL 14, 2002
Cider aroma,sweet and sour raspberry flavor,refreshing.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
HarmonKill-a-Brew (407) - Wilmar, Arkansas, USA - JUL 14, 2002
UPDATED: APR 29, 2003 God I love these lambics... wish I could get my hands on some without the added fruit flavors. This one had all the complexity of the peche, most of the sweet fruityness of the kriek, and the tart flavor you would expect from fresh raspberries. Incredible!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
jaymobrown (1665) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 14, 2002
A very intense flush of raspberries. Full of carbination. Strong smell. Sweet and tart.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
dankfor20 (193) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUL 13, 2002
I canít believe this is beer. undertones of raspberries is a lie. itís full blown raspberrie goodness. Itís one of the only beers my girl can drink but everytime she gets it i find myself takin a few sips. definately a good buy if yer into fruit beer. iíd give it a better overalll if it tasted more like beer too.