overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 409   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.94   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A Crisp Citrus Beer with a hint of Tangerine.

LeftCoastRider's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
LeftCoastRider (110) - , Washington, USA - JUL 10, 2012
Pale gold in color, with a thick, white head. Aroma of citrus (duh). Okay, I’m going out of my comfort zone here, as I generally don’t like beers made with anything other than malted barley, hops, yeast and water. This one violates that rule in two ways: it has wheat and fruit in it. Wheat beer to me is a violation of beer morality, just as rice is (hello, Budweiser) and corn (hola, any beer from Mexico). And fruit? Hey, I love orange juice, and yes, even tangerine juice. But in beer?!! Anyways...why did I try this? Because a friend of mine says it is her favorite beer, and she has encouraged me to try it many times. So now the deed is done. The verdict? It’s actually not bad. In fact, it is a rather refreshing malted beverage. But I don’t think I would drink it when I wanted a beer - I would drink it when I wanted something fruity, refreshing and alcoholic.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
GT2 (8270) - San Diego County, California, USA - JUL 20, 2014
[ Bottle ][ 12oz ][ DedicatedToFun ][ Tasting ][ Glazen Toren Tulip ][ 7.19.14 ]
>> Hazy light golden pour, weak foam. Nose is candied orange, mixed drink, orange Creamsicle. Taste is candied lemon, forced artificial Five-Alive flavors. Okay.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
DedicatedToFun (2294) - Santa Monica, California, USA - JUL 19, 2014
Bottle, golden pour, small white head, nose is fake tangerine, taste is candy, not great.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Cybercat (3223) - Georgia, USA - JUL 16, 2014
Pours a lovely clear amber with a thick but effervescent ivory head. Wheaty aroma has a strong and mouth-watering tangerine overtone. Hey, I love tangerines! Wheat and tangerine balance in the thirst-clobbering flavor, and let through a snipped of woody hops. Mouthfeel is fizzy but a bit thin, and leaves a sour citrus finish. A real tangerine dream!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
krittenhouse (17) - Shelby, USA - JUL 10, 2014
A wonderful beer from a growler purchased at Jungle Jim's International Market. A great, flavorful find of exceptional taste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
chinchill (1700) - South Carolina, USA - JUL 7, 2014
On tap at the brewpub. Pale golden worth a decent head. Some spotty lacing. Clear and surprisingly strong tangerine aroma. While the first sip was best, it did not get cloying and I had no trouble finishing it. Light body with lively, medium-high carbonation. O. A bit artificial and a tad too sweet. High grade wine cooler substitute? Still, tasty and refreshing.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
rocketman06 (5) - louisville, Kentucky, USA - JUL 6, 2014 does not count
Smells like orange juice. Slight fruity pebble aftertaste. Nice color and taste. Not extremely sweet.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Busick (364) - South Carolina, USA - JUL 6, 2014
I love the aroma that comes off when the top is popped, but the taste doesn’t match up with the smell. Would of loved for more of the tangerine to come through than it did!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
LuckyDog (33) - - JUN 18, 2014
This is exactly what it should be. String taste of tangerine and a solid wheat bite. Nothing not to like.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Cfaris (5) - Port Coquitlam, CANADA - JUN 15, 2014 does not count
Poured from a bottle, Smooth tasting, strong notes of Tangerine. I enjoy many of the citrus infused beers, this is a very good addition.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
nike (950) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 28, 2014
12oz bottle, golden yellow, slightly cloudy with a white head. Fruity aromas with light malt. Taste of sweet fruit I guess the tangerine taste)Refreshing and one dimensional but good for a hot day. Decent, I wouldn’t drink on a regular basis.