overall

RATINGS: 379   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.9   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Light aromas of hops with nuances of honey & malt, which pre-announces the transcending flavours across your palate with a silky easy finish.
Brewed and bottled by the Hangzhou Qiandaohu Beer Co in China for Lucky Drink Co.
Formerly brewed in Australia by AIB

beastmaster's rating

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
beastmaster (256) - Florida, USA - SEP 8, 2013
Coolest thing about this beer may be the bottle. Smells like an American lager (bud, Miller, coors). Little darker pour than nascar beers. Carbonated well, no head. Has a sweeter taste than I’m used to. Surprised that I like it. I’m not normally a light beer enthusiast. Not much going for this beer other than that it’s light and refreshing. Straw, light hops, grass, strawberry flavors.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
BOSSbrewer (1634) - Arkansas, USA - SEP 15, 2014
Bottle at home on the back porch with Samuel. Pissy corn flavored swill in a really cool bottle. Ick though. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 9/20
ILoveBeer814 (2) - Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 10, 2014 does not count
Smells skunked..sorta reminds me of a yuengling, moosehead, kind of beer. First sip is strong but halfway thru seemed to get a little flat and lost its taste. To be honest i only bought this for the bottle.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Elwood (3168) - Leesburg, Virginia, USA - SEP 10, 2014
Serving: Buddha bottle. Of all the gimmicks I’ve seen, this one is actually pretty good. I mean, who doesn’t want to have a beer that looks like Buddha! Pours a straw color with a short lived fizzy head. This thing reeks of skunked brew. Like a 10 year old Heineken that someone left in their trunk. The flavor is all skunk with a slightly vegetal bitterness on the back end. Dreadful beer. Cool bottle though.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
ordybill (84) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 2, 2014
Lucky Buddha was a disappointment for me. The bottle intrigued me and I bought a sixer. When I popped the cap on the first one the immediate skunky smell caught my attention. I got past the stale odor and gave it a shot. The beer’s flavor matched perfectly with the smell. My next thought was that the beer was old or had been repeatedly chilled and warmed. I am sure the beer sells pretty well due to the bottle shape. but I suggest that anyone interested in this beer by a single first. I am not sure if I caught a bad six pack or that was the actual flavor being aimed for.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
DedicatedToFun (2539) - Santa Monica, California, USA - AUG 30, 2014
The greatest part of this beer is definitely the bottle, super cool green buddha bottle, light gold pour, no real head, nose is budweiser, taste is budweiser, meh.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
TheJester (1873) - Peterborough, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 30, 2014
Nice bottle. Tastes like nothing. Just look at the bottle for a while and avoid actually tasting the beer. There’s no point.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
stevoj (2152) - Boise, Idaho, USA - AUG 30, 2014
It was the bottle that caught my eye. Average pale lager, light malt aroma, even lighter taste. Very mild bready finish. Light, wispy head, very pale golden body. Easy to drink, easy to forget.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 3/20
purpleoctogod (6) - Taylor, Michigan, USA - AUG 29, 2014 does not count
It was a very good beer but also very regular. One thing I can say for it is it is very crisp and palatable in my opinion but, if your a beer drinker who likes a flavorful bold beer this isn’t that. That being said it was still good and went down very easy.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
blackruss (17) - NEW ZEALAND - AUG 26, 2014
Got this one in a monthly pack from an online beer store.... makes me think they’re trying to clear stock as this is terrible. The only enjoyable thing about this is the quirky bottle. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Pdubyah (384) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - AUG 23, 2014
Comedy glass, leads to a beer of little flavour profile, but would make a great drink for a hot afternoon, so a classic domestic production beer. No problems drinking this, and a few more I would imagine, it’s just not setting any benchmark or the world alight.