overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 2087   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.02   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Apricot flavouring
A Beer Cloaked in Secrecy An ale whose mysterious and unusual palate will swirl across your tongue and ask more questions than it answers. A beer brewed clandestinely and given a name whose meaning is never revealed. Why #9? Why, indeed. A sort of dry, crisp, fruity, refreshing, not-quite pale ale. #9 is really impossible to describe because there’s never been anything else quite like it. Fermented with our 150 year old strain of top-fermenting English yeast.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
RSB11069 (3) - USA - DEC 17, 2007 does not count
Bottle: I’m pretty sure the fruit I’m tasting is... peach... maybe apricot??? Light amber, thick head, VERY fruity. Lots of worse beers in the world.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
bbqben1 (3) - Hamburg, New York, USA - DEC 22, 2007 does not count
I work next door to this brewery! This is their second best beer, although most popular locally. If you like touring a brewery, this one is the BEST!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
oldrinkin (3) - rocky point, North Carolina, USA - JAN 20, 2008 does not count
Unfortunately I did not enjoy this brew, weak aroma, nice color, poor flavour blaahhh finish!!!!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
phanomial12 (3) - USA - JAN 24, 2008 does not count
This beer scores a 8 on my random 12 BCS. At its best this beer is better than the 2.5 it scored, it is also lower at its worst. I have experinced some consistancy issues from six pack to six pack. When its good I like the taste and aroma it is different but a welcome change from time to time.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 5/20
Redsoxforlife (3) - USA - APR 4, 2008 does not count
i like this beer it has a nice light taste not too strong good aroma I would recommend it defiantly a good beach beer

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
yeo32 (3) - CANADA - MAY 1, 2008 does not count
An absolute favorite. Fruity afterflavor with an amazing aroma all around.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
forestman22 (3) - North Conway, New Hampshire, USA - JUN 2, 2008 does not count
As has been said before on almost every post, Apricot. Its bitter and hopsy, the ind of hposy I associate with Magic Hat. I used to live in Vermont and drinking this beer reminds me of going to college over there and hanging out with some of my old good friends. Its got sentimental value for me. I gace it a 2.9 but if there was a rating for nostalgia, this bad boy would be up around a 4. Enjoy it.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
kenned99 (3) - USA - APR 8, 2002 does not count

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
cody10911 (3) - Ardmore, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 9, 2006 does not count
tastes of apricot. my favorite magic hat. Simple and good taste. Good for any occasion

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
wulax25 (2) - USA - JUL 27, 2006 does not count
very refreshing, slightly fruity but not over the top. Easily drinkable and good for any time of the year. This beer will go over well with almost any type of beer drinker