overall

RATINGS: 505   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.01   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Our ďEast CoastĒ version of a West Coast-style IPA. Intense hop flavors and aromas of tropical and citrus fruits and pine dominate. A subtle malt sweetness brings the beer into balance.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
zach8270 (3861) - Henrietta, New York, USA - JUN 6, 2015
(bottle - 500 ml) Cloudy orange with a fluffy white head. Lots of citrus and floral hops in the aroma. Definite hints of grapefruit. Flavor is piney and citrusy at the start with a slightly bitter middle and a tangy and bitter finish.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
lightbias (301) - USA - JUN 6, 2015
Iím excited to try this and feeling very lucky to have a go at it. The store I visited to find it had just gotten their sole case in and there was a limit of one per customer. That I was visiting from Idaho and just happened in that very day makes me think I should also have purchased Lotto. I find a bright grapefruit; fresh, ripe apricots; a brilliant spruce accent as soon as the cap is lifted and the sweetness of the fruits are lifted up over the neck like a soft cloud of smells. I immediately want a fresh strawberry to add into the glass, but know that I would only cut my experience in half if I did it. The liquid is cool on my tongue, the carbonation at perfect levels to deliver this brew. The head is soft and eggshell in color, dense and lacing the glass heavily, never actually disappearing, but diminishing slowly as I drink. The bitterness of this IPA is evenly distributed throughout my mouth, the carbonation helping it to find itís way over and underneath my tongue, biting it steadily with itís beautiful hops edge and then disappearing down my throat with a whisper of caramel and pine left behind. Its finish is gentle for an IPA, but Iím sure that anything I drink immediately afterward will surely be twisted by the strength of this combination of taste and flavor. The remainder of this beer will be tasted as carefully as the initial glass; review or no review, this is a treat for me and one I plan to savor!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
GIJOE (925) - North Berwick, Maine, USA - JUN 1, 2015
On tap at When Pigs Fly in Kittery, ME. Pours a lovely dark amber with a thin white head that fades quickly. Nose is rich cidery sweetness with a blast of citrus and floral hop notes. Taste is beautifully balanced. Delicious! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
OldGrowth (2913) - the Containment Area, North Carolina, USA - MAY 27, 2015
Pint at Moan and Dove, Amherst. Good aroma sweet. Citrus, grapefruit, though on the rind side of grapefruit. Clean golden orange color, good head and lace. Bitter sweet flavor. Medium body, smooth creamy mouthfeel, bitter finish, itís nice, a little narrow as far as it range with aroma and flavor , all grapefruit rind.but drinkable gives me a two hearted thing,

Ctplt777 (324) - - MAY 22, 2015
This oneís an easy five. Youíre not going to get much better than this. It does everything right. Very tropical. Lotís of pineapple and mango. Big citrus as well. This is the kind of ipa that makes you take a step back and say "holy shit thatís a good one" I love when I get my hands on an ipa that brings me full circle and shows me why I love the style so much. I think there are a lot of good ipaís, and a handful of great ones. Most seem to get lost in the shuffle, but this one definitely stands out and Iíve heard so many good things that when I saw it immediately grabbed a bottle so I could try it. Glad I did it really is an excellent beer for true ipa lovers.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
Leafs93 (1882) - Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 11, 2015
Thanks to dhatton, pours orange with a touch of haze and a medium white fluffy head. Aroma is citrus, light pine and hint florals...all hops. Taste is moderate bitters with a little sweetness underneath. Excellent IPA.

Beermack (725) - Dublin, IRELAND - MAY 8, 2015
Bottle thanks to thepatrickman - cheers! Hazy dark gold. Great orange, floral, and papaya leading on the nose with some light resin and shortcake. Big juice in the taste: tangerine, darker blood orange, a mix of dank and lighter tropical notes, moving on to light resin and a big grapefruit/lime bitter kick. Shortcake and light caramel represent the malt, frames the hop character rather than balances it. Long and slightly dank tropical finish with lighter floral notes lingering too. Cracker.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
starcross (73) - Indiana, USA - MAY 5, 2015
Wonderful nose. Poured golden with a fluffy, sticky head. Citrusy, piney, just about what you would call perfection in a bottle. Wish this was easier to get! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
falco242 (326) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - APR 26, 2015
I could drink this all day. Great fruit nose, hoppy taste but malt balances well and isnít a bitter bomb. Mixes fruit and pine really well.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
ElGaucho (2299) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - APR 26, 2015
Bottle courtesy of Falco242. Lovely fruity aroma. Very piney. Flawless, perfectly balanced.