RATINGS: 523   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.01   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Our ďEast CoastĒ version of a West Coast-style IPA. Intense hop flavors and aromas of tropical and citrus fruits and pine dominate. A subtle malt sweetness brings the beer into balance.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
thomashall (357) - New Hope, Minnesota, USA - JUN 27, 2015
500ml bottle. Mostly clear golden pour with minimal head. Alot of pine hoppyness aroma. Taste follows....seems to have lost a little with age...bottled in November of 2014. Still really good.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
BVery (8186) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - JUN 27, 2015
Bottle shared by Tom - thanks! Citrus and pine - fairly dry. Slightly hazy orange-gold pour. This has about 7 months on it, which shows, but itís still very good.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
N3lson1 (578) - Long Valley, New Jersey, USA - JUN 27, 2015
Drank from a rocks glass, poured from a large bottle as a sampler, thank your Brother Bob. Pours a nice orangey color with a bit of white head. Has a strong hoppy flavor, but the taste, and complexity of the hops are wonderfully done!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
trapped (1509) - New York, TURKEY - JUN 25, 2015
Draught @ Alewife. Hazy rich orange with small whitish frothy head, faint citrus aroma, medium carbonation, smooth floral hopy taste with citrus peel at the background, very balanced medium hoppy finish. I was sceptical before tasting about the hype around the brew but I must admit that this is one if the smoothest IPAs I have ever tasted.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
BiiruBierBeer (670) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - JUN 25, 2015
Piney smell. Taste is pretty much all piney hops. Just a big mouthful of hops. Yay.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
acearl (435) - The Ham, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 21, 2015
Bottle to tulip, yellow orange hue with big creamy white lasting head, decent lacing, smells of light sweet malt and citrus, a little toocreamy mouth feel almost cream sickle, light tiny bubble carbonation, grapefruit citrus hops, very very good

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
dhatton (214) - Mendham, New Jersey, USA - JUN 11, 2015
Shared with sweetleaf on May 9, 2015. Brilliant golden body, partially opaque, with frothy, long-lasting head. Grassy, floral aroma with hints of sweet fruit. Zesty grapefruit taste. Peppery pine notes with a bit of funkiness. Light feel, but alcohol is noticeable. Relying on notes so will definitely have to delve into this one again.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
sailracer (447) - Massachusetts, USA - JUN 8, 2015
Tap. Pours a clear gold with a fluffy head. Nice initial hop taste with pine and citrus. It ends with an astringent bitterness, though that was a bit much for my taste. Decent overall.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
zach8270 (3904) - Henrietta, New York, USA - JUN 6, 2015
(bottle - 500 ml) Cloudy orange with a fluffy white head. Lots of citrus and floral hops in the aroma. Definite hints of grapefruit. Flavor is piney and citrusy at the start with a slightly bitter middle and a tangy and bitter finish.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
lightbias (329) - USA - JUN 6, 2015
Iím excited to try this and feeling very lucky to have a go at it. The store I visited to find it had just gotten their sole case in and there was a limit of one per customer. That I was visiting from Idaho and just happened in that very day makes me think I should also have purchased Lotto. I find a bright grapefruit; fresh, ripe apricots; a brilliant spruce accent as soon as the cap is lifted and the sweetness of the fruits are lifted up over the neck like a soft cloud of smells. I immediately want a fresh strawberry to add into the glass, but know that I would only cut my experience in half if I did it. The liquid is cool on my tongue, the carbonation at perfect levels to deliver this brew. The head is soft and eggshell in color, dense and lacing the glass heavily, never actually disappearing, but diminishing slowly as I drink. The bitterness of this IPA is evenly distributed throughout my mouth, the carbonation helping it to find itís way over and underneath my tongue, biting it steadily with itís beautiful hops edge and then disappearing down my throat with a whisper of caramel and pine left behind. Its finish is gentle for an IPA, but Iím sure that anything I drink immediately afterward will surely be twisted by the strength of this combination of taste and flavor. The remainder of this beer will be tasted as carefully as the initial glass; review or no review, this is a treat for me and one I plan to savor!