Manos Screamin Eagle Pale Ale

Saskatoon, Canada

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 1.63/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.03   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
presario (4624) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 18, 2005
Long story with this one. The short version is that my dad brough a Litre bottle back, although the label says 2L. The bottle leaked a little bit and after I picked up the beer I was holding it while driving and came upon a check stop! The beer is pale with little head. As my 3rd Manos’ beer I am reminded off generic Duff beers. Thin flavour. Some bitter hops with no malt. A backing diesel edge.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Lubiere (9999) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 23, 2004
Hazy light gold with barely any head or carbonation. Sweet fruity aroma, not enjoyable, artificial. Very sweet beer , almost like a shandy, with notes of grape juice. Lots of alcohol and metallic sharpness in middle of tasting. Makes you scream for the exit. Kinda of oversweet, so the palate is all wrong. Canned. From the Capflu.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
CapFlu (4516) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - SEP 15, 2004
(Draught) I guess this is supposed to be the big brother to White Tail but it really hasn’t made much of an impression at all. Its tart and acidic and not to my liking... maybe the 2 litre Clear bottle in the Manos Off-Sale will taste better...