Matt Maximus Super
     click to upload

RATINGS: 9   MEAN: 2.28/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.52   EST. CALORIES: 267   ABV: 8.9%

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Headbanger (3246) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - APR 16, 2014
12oz can (Old Notes)-Pours golden with no head. Aroma of sweetness. Taste of the same with alcohol. This light to medium bodied brew is not a bad malt liquor. Light you up.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 6/20
The6packSaint (2) - New York, USA - MAR 10, 2014 does not count
always knew where we had gone to drink this when I was a kid. We just followed the trail of puke. Has to be drunk cold and fresh. Gets the job done but ditch the flat backwash no matter what. Only American beer I could get my cousins from the UK hammered on. Does taste like booze, oily and burns the roof of your mouth but has improved flavor over I remember it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
beerbill (3333) - Laurel, New York, USA - AUG 21, 2006
12 oz. can. When I was in college, we used to drink these and say "letís go out and maximize." Twenty five years ago, this was the strongest beer you could find. The alcohol is not at all hidden, there is a definite burn. Really not a bad beer, but letís face it, if youíre drinking this one, youíre looking to get lit!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
redbarista (40) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 30, 2006
Oh, god. What a beer this is. I can feel my head pounding in the morning after splitting a 22 oz. of this and moving on to utica club. I believe that the exact flavour profile of this beer has become completely blurred in my mind due to a painfully high number of cigarettes smoked that evening. In short, this beer exists to get you drunk. The $2.18 plus deposit and tax that two of these babies cost you will bring you a morning of pain, regret and blank shame.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
mongkut4 (132) - Florida, USA - AUG 3, 2004
I actually liked this malt liquor when I tried it. Then again I was on a drinking binge with a bunch of like minded Neanderthals. Goes great with chocolate cake for breakfast. Well, maybe Matt wonít be using that in their next ad campaign.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
ChrisD (8) - Walltham, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 23, 2003 does not count
8.99%, three of these 24 oz bottles and you will be swinging from the trees. This stuff really blew me away. Taste is a little overpowering, but when you're good and banged up, does it really matter?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Ron (2456) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 2, 2003
While doing my Colt 45 review I remembered this beer from the 80's. It was harsh, but the fastet buzz from beer I ever had. I'm glad I have not seen it since.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Gearwar (56) - Rochester, New Hampshire, USA - NOV 6, 2002
This is by far the best beer to buy if you want to get hammered...hands down

Intense1DKE99 (6) - USA - OCT 17, 2002 does not count
This stuff will knock your socks off, 8.99% alcohol by volume......I really canít say anything else