McMenamins Jalapeño Wheat
     click to upload

RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 2.25/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.55   SEASONAL: Special   ABV: -
On tap at the High Street McMenamins, Eugene.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
beersearcher (2296) - Glendale, California, USA - NOV 5, 2009
Not a big hot pepper fan and this tasted like hot pepper to me. I think it is well done but the spiciness is just gacky to me.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
daknole (8539) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAR 16, 2008
not a good beer. some heat, but if you are going to make this beer then it should be hot. very watery flavor. very forgettable. this type of beer is worthless to me, but to each his own!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Hab40oz (242) - Grants Pass, Oregon, USA - AUG 23, 2004
god damn watered down, McMenamins has some problems let me tell ya, lately I’ve been so desappointed but this beer does have potential, somewhat faint on the pepper with a decent nose at first and some heat and spice towards the end. They need to kick it up a notch and let me taste that jaaaalopiiino! give me some HEAT!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
beerinmarch (2830) - Washington, USA - AUG 21, 2004
On tap at the High St. McMenamins in Eugene. Pours a light hazy yellow with a small white head. The jalapeno aroma is a bit faint but noticable. Taste is very thin and watered down, but the jalapenos leave a nice burn left behind. Not the best peppered beer ive had, but interesting at the least.