overall

3 Grams of Carbs
4.2 % Alcohol

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
DaveB (73) - Holyoke, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 5, 2006
Can/bottle Olde San Juan. Tried Medalla again recently. I forgot how much I enjoyed it when I was in Puerto Rico 15 years ago. Brought me back.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Enniskillen (2029) - Salinas, California, USA - OCT 3, 2006
Not a good beer. Just regular fizzy corn water. It’s not skunked with is a plus, but probably the only one.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
calfaro (21) - Trujillo Alto, PUERTO RICO - JUL 28, 2006
Awful, just awful. Being from Puerto Rico imagine my distaste with this horrible excuse for a beer. If anyone plans to visit the island, you should check out Old Harbor Brewery in Old San Juan, its a brewpub and their in house beers are excellent.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
goldtwins (4320) - Nesconset, New York, USA - JUL 26, 2006
Poured a clear golden yellow with a thin off-white head. Very grainy sweet aroma. Notes of tart dough. The flavor was sweet and malty but light and thin at the same time. Not much of an after taste with a mild bitter finish. It could have been worse.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
YnotABeer (96) - Missouri, USA - MAY 16, 2006
The cheapest beer and easy to drink massive quantities. Why bother with any other while in PR? It’s good for you (calories, carbs, alcohol values are impressive). I’d take it over water down there any day. Brings pride and happiness to all. Taste was fine; bland but why care?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Dorwart (2359) - Robbinsville, New Jersey, USA - APR 19, 2006
Well here it is. The number 1 brew in Puerto Rico. Thin white head of large bubbles. Good carbonation. Reduces quickly. Light malt and bread aroma. Maybe even a little vanilla. Color is a medium gold. Wow, what an absence of flavor. Colored fizzy water. Nothing there or at the finish. Almost like drinking seltzer water. Started ok but a great big disappointment with the flavor. Then again I was not expecting much. Puerto Rico can keep it.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
missmorenita (4) - charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 15, 2006 does not count
I hate to say that I do not like this beer especially being Puerto Rican. I couldn’t tell the difference between this beer and water. I guess it is a good beer for someone who likes an extremely light brew.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
eljohnson15 (1) - USA - MAY 20, 2005 does not count
It is the best Light beer I have ever tasted, I cant understand why some Puerto Ricans Would prefer Coors light or Bud Light, this is truly a Puerto Rican Treasure

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ukoolaid (576) - Amherst, Massachusetts, USA - APR 11, 2005
Can. Light yellow color, minimal aroma. Light with a little malt. Not good, but it sure got me plenty drunk last week while I was in Puerto Rico.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
pineypower (2479) - Pine Barrens, New Jersey, USA - JAN 12, 2005
Well I was just in Puerto Rico so I guess I had to try it, right? O man talk about a beer wasteland, but anyway this one is a typical beer brewed int he tropics, no flavor, appearance looks like settled urine and the aroma is not much better. A terrible beer, but still better than Coors in my opinion