overall

3 Grams of Carbs
4.2 % Alcohol

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
missmorenita (4) - charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 15, 2006 does not count
I hate to say that I do not like this beer especially being Puerto Rican. I couldn’t tell the difference between this beer and water. I guess it is a good beer for someone who likes an extremely light brew.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
eljohnson15 (1) - USA - MAY 20, 2005 does not count
It is the best Light beer I have ever tasted, I cant understand why some Puerto Ricans Would prefer Coors light or Bud Light, this is truly a Puerto Rican Treasure

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ukoolaid (576) - Amherst, Massachusetts, USA - APR 11, 2005
Can. Light yellow color, minimal aroma. Light with a little malt. Not good, but it sure got me plenty drunk last week while I was in Puerto Rico.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
pineypower (2660) - Pine Barrens, New Jersey, USA - JAN 12, 2005
Well I was just in Puerto Rico so I guess I had to try it, right? O man talk about a beer wasteland, but anyway this one is a typical beer brewed int he tropics, no flavor, appearance looks like settled urine and the aroma is not much better. A terrible beer, but still better than Coors in my opinion

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
pobenohne (504) - Northern Liberties, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 14, 2004
Can. Drank this back in the day during the PR trips. Thin pisswater, worse than Miller light, but maybe okay mowing the Puertorican lawn early on a June afternoon.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DUbrew (49) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 6, 2004
Wow, I didnt think it got this bad. I got a can, or 5, of this stuff in the San Juan Airport and it was pathetic. No taste, no alchohol, no point. Might as well drink a club soda.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
FUNK (120) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 26, 2004
Had a ton of this in Puerto Rico and non of it was very good. Watered down with a sickly finish. If your there I say stick with the DonQ rum.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
PeterA (340) - SLOVAK REPUBLIC - JAN 23, 2004
Weak aroma hard to describe. Light yellow color (big surprise for a light beer). The flavor was pretty nondescript, but definitely bitter. For whatever reason, I expected better of this beer and it just didn't work for me.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Aubrey (3482) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - JAN 5, 2004
San Juan Airport, bottle: Gold and fizzy. Light-bodied. Had a sweet malt base (noticeable DMS) that was rather "beery." Some bitterness, especially in the aftertaste. Other than some corn notes, no major offenses. Typical bland light lager for Caribbean drinking.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
biomechanic (55) - Washington, USA - MAY 14, 2003
I'ts just a summer brew for crissakes! Good if you're at the beach and it's over 80 degrees, believe me been there done that. This is not a real beer, just refreshment.