overall

3 Grams of Carbs
4.2 % Alcohol

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
cazort (516) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 29, 2012
I’m not a lite beer person. But I love Puerto Rico, and love the idea of supporting local breweries...so I will choose this beer over a lot of others when I’m there, because it’s widely available, and it is not bad as light beers go. I like this slightly better than miller lite, and significantly better than a number of mainstream lite beers. It has few objectionable qualities. Really hits the spot in the hot, humid Puerto Rican climate, and I find, goes well with the rich, meaty Puerto Rican food (which I think would not go well with the heavier sorts of beers I drink in the states).

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
Fatehunter (1215) - Corbett, Oregon, USA - MAY 24, 2012
I’m sure this beer is traditionally drunk from the can. I classed it up a bit and poured it into a clear plastic cup so I could see what I was drinking. It’s a cloudy, but clear golden color with only a thinnest layer of head. It smells like nothing, save a faint grain smell. It also tastes like nothing. There’s a slight bitter (the slightest) at the finish. Prior to that it tastes like carbonated water. Light bodied, crisp and moderate carbonation. A refreshing feeling. To be fair the can does state “sabor con menos calarias y carbohidratos.” So if there’s no calories or carbs, what’s left? Drink one and find out.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
nick76 (4221) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAY 14, 2012
The commercial description cracked me up.. Love the self endorsement. The aroma is a bit off but has grassy and malty notes. The appearance is straw gold with a medium head. The taste is like the aroma with corn. The palate is average for a macro style lager. Overall not worth having but not gross.

maltedhops (1) - - MAY 6, 2012 does not count
This beer is simply delicious -- flavor profile is truly impeccable.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Rafy (1) - Orlando, Florida, USA - MAY 2, 2012 does not count
Look drinking it in san juan from the can is not the same as drinking it from the bottle of the line in mayaguez, The can tends to ruin the flavor, I wich they Cand it in a difrent way.. But its a light smooth malty hevenly expirience when you drink it ice cold

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Jow (2158) - New York, USA - APR 9, 2012
Had on draft at my hotel in San Juan two for one happy hour. Pours dull pale yellow. Aroma is of basement and socks. Tastes slinky and sour and metallic. Even for a macro I found this quite poor.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
irmaris4 (1) - Kissimmee, Florida, USA - APR 7, 2012 does not count
It is the best beer for the beach. It is better tasting than Corona and all the other light beers.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Kriegbaum (845) - Randers, DENMARK - APR 2, 2012
Can @ San Juan, Puerto Rico. Light yellow beer with a small white head. Light and light aroma of malt with notes of grain. The taste of sweet malt and maybe corn. Metalis and slightly tart in flavor and aftertaste

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
blipp (6114) - Newark, New Jersey, USA - MAR 19, 2012
Cans. Pours yellowish and fizzy. Relatively inoffensive, even as it warms in the noon sun it doesn’t get TOO bad.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
italarican (1481) - Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA - MAR 18, 2012
Many a bottle and can while vacationing/on business in Puerto Rico. I mean, just look at the description and you can tell what to expect here. Honestly, it was a middle-of-the-road macro light lager. That’s actually a compliment; it’s no less shitty than the rest. Overall nonoffensive but not good. I ultimately chose to go the mojito/pina colada route primarily.