overall

4.2 % Alcohol

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
knickskicks (763) - - JUL 7, 2012
Corn, sweet malt, grass, metal. I pick up much more light fruits in the aroma and taste than I normally do for other pale lagers/light beers. To date, my favorite light beer (which is not saying much).

jnmuriel (1) - PUERTO RICO - JUL 3, 2012 does not count
This beer has competed internationally and I?m glad to say that is one of the most ?perfect to the tongue? beer!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
toczik (37) - Hollywood, Florida, USA - JUL 1, 2012
Ok... I’ll try to be fair because I am Puertorican and highly supportive of this beer. Also let’s not take into consideration all the awards the beer has gotten. It’s a beer with little appearance and little aroma. But the beer was not created for that. It’s a party beer. Appropriate for long nights of drinking because u won’t get that heaviness feeling u would get with other beers. Perfect for the beach for its refreshing nature. After all it was made and marketed only for PR for years. It just recently started exporting it. Try it to other light beers in the market and ill guarantee you’ll like this one better. Don’t expect much just enjoy it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
hidalgo91g (1) - - JUN 27, 2012 does not count
this beer is very refreshing in the hot wearher. I think is one of the top light beers i have ever tasted. Head to head with other light beer it is very good

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
Palidor19 (2998) - Brandon, Florida, USA - JUN 12, 2012
I am pleasantly surprised by this beer. its actually a very clean tasty mellow yet very drinkable beer. only slight taste with the malts and very little hops. a wee bit of corn at the end. but its nicely carbonated and quite refreshing.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
PhillyBeer2112 (2544) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - JUN 7, 2012
Gassy yellow lager, modest white head. Mostly the flavor of soda water. Empty nose. Neutral finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
cazort (549) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 29, 2012
I’m not a lite beer person. But I love Puerto Rico, and love the idea of supporting local breweries...so I will choose this beer over a lot of others when I’m there, because it’s widely available, and it is not bad as light beers go. I like this slightly better than miller lite, and significantly better than a number of mainstream lite beers. It has few objectionable qualities. Really hits the spot in the hot, humid Puerto Rican climate, and I find, goes well with the rich, meaty Puerto Rican food (which I think would not go well with the heavier sorts of beers I drink in the states).

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
Fatehunter (1391) - Corbett, Oregon, USA - MAY 24, 2012
I’m sure this beer is traditionally drunk from the can. I classed it up a bit and poured it into a clear plastic cup so I could see what I was drinking. It’s a cloudy, but clear golden color with only a thinnest layer of head. It smells like nothing, save a faint grain smell. It also tastes like nothing. There’s a slight bitter (the slightest) at the finish. Prior to that it tastes like carbonated water. Light bodied, crisp and moderate carbonation. A refreshing feeling. To be fair the can does state “sabor con menos calarias y carbohidratos.” So if there’s no calories or carbs, what’s left? Drink one and find out.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
nick76 (4258) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAY 14, 2012
The commercial description cracked me up.. Love the self endorsement. The aroma is a bit off but has grassy and malty notes. The appearance is straw gold with a medium head. The taste is like the aroma with corn. The palate is average for a macro style lager. Overall not worth having but not gross.

maltedhops (1) - - MAY 6, 2012 does not count
This beer is simply delicious -- flavor profile is truly impeccable.