Brewed by Compañía Cervecera de Puerto Rico

3 Grams of Carbs
4.2 % Alcohol

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
YnotABeer (96) - Missouri, USA - MAY 16, 2006
The cheapest beer and easy to drink massive quantities. Why bother with any other while in PR? It’s good for you (calories, carbs, alcohol values are impressive). I’d take it over water down there any day. Brings pride and happiness to all. Taste was fine; bland but why care?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
medallaisla (91) - PUERTO RICO - AUG 8, 2012
My favorite light beer. THE beer in my home country. That being said, not something I miss. Straw color, straw aroma and taste with some earth, some detectable fruits.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
DaveB (73) - Holyoke, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 5, 2006
Can/bottle Olde San Juan. Tried Medalla again recently. I forgot how much I enjoyed it when I was in Puerto Rico 15 years ago. Brought me back.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
voiceofreason (64) - New Jersey, USA - OCT 6, 2009
Was given a six pack of cans from a co-worker. Super light, probably very refreshing under a palm tree after a nice session at Rincon . I think with this one its all about location.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
biomechanic (55) - Washington, USA - MAY 14, 2003
I'ts just a summer brew for crissakes! Good if you're at the beach and it's over 80 degrees, believe me been there done that. This is not a real beer, just refreshment.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DUbrew (49) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 6, 2004
Wow, I didnt think it got this bad. I got a can, or 5, of this stuff in the San Juan Airport and it was pathetic. No taste, no alchohol, no point. Might as well drink a club soda.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 4/20
frederickllave (40) - - AUG 25, 2014
Para probarla esta bien..............................................

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
shawn14505 (39) - Rochester, New York, USA - APR 29, 2009
Drank too many of these to count while in Puerto Rico last week, because it is basically the only thing available down there. Don’t even think of finding a Dogfish Head or anything like that. This is a bud light type beer. I guess they like it because its always so damn hot down there, anything heavier would only slow you down.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
toczik (37) - Hollywood, Florida, USA - JUL 1, 2012
Ok... I’ll try to be fair because I am Puertorican and highly supportive of this beer. Also let’s not take into consideration all the awards the beer has gotten. It’s a beer with little appearance and little aroma. But the beer was not created for that. It’s a party beer. Appropriate for long nights of drinking because u won’t get that heaviness feeling u would get with other beers. Perfect for the beach for its refreshing nature. After all it was made and marketed only for PR for years. It just recently started exporting it. Try it to other light beers in the market and ill guarantee you’ll like this one better. Don’t expect much just enjoy it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
harpsm (35) - Maryland, USA - FEB 24, 2014
This stuff is everywhere in Puerto Rico, and pretty cheap ($4-5 for a six-pack). Not bad as light beers go. Crisp, dry, and watery with a bit of corniness. Nothing special, but refreshing for a day on the beach.