overall

3 Grams of Carbs
4.2 % Alcohol

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
NYCubfanbudman (4) - , New York, USA - JUN 18, 2008 does not count
I traveled through western PR last winter and this beer was everywhere. It is certainly better than Corona or Heineken, both of which left me feeling tired in the Puerto Rican heat. This beer is lighter than anything I ordinarily drink by several degrees, but it’s just the thing when you’re having a barbeque on the beach.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
kerc99 (4) - San Lorenzo, PUERTO RICO - MAY 14, 2001 does not count
Not offenssive; light and refreshing on a very hot day. Better drunk quite chilled; if you let it warm, you’ll regret it!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
missmorenita (4) - charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 15, 2006 does not count
I hate to say that I do not like this beer especially being Puerto Rican. I couldn’t tell the difference between this beer and water. I guess it is a good beer for someone who likes an extremely light brew.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
BigBill (3) - midlothian, Illinois, USA - APR 27, 2008 does not count
Just came back from PR and I must say I really enjoyed the Medalla light. It has all the simpleness of a mass produced brew, it was very lite and very drinkable. Especially in the heat after snorkeling it helped rinse the salt water out of my mouth....

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Nalsim (3) - PUERTO RICO - FEB 6, 2014 does not count
This is no game changer or anything made to impress you. It’s a Americanized bastardization of German pilsners. It’s the Puerto Rican version of Coors, Budweiser and Miller. Nothing special here but it’s a lot better than it’s US counter parts. There is no flaws in this beer in terms of off-flavors, it just lack any good flavor. For this reason I take this well brewed watery corn based lager over badly off-flavored craft lagers. Aroma – Corn… malted water… Appearance – pale corn… malted water… Taste – corn… water… Mouthfeel – thin, watery

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Figpower (1) - Maryland, USA - MAR 25, 2010 does not count
Outstanding beer. The only beer that I drink when I go to Puerto Rico. It needs to be sold here in the United States!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
champ8715 (1) - USA - JUL 26, 2010 does not count
I love this beer! Goes down cool & crisp with a clean taste. Beats all american light beers. I need thin on Long Island, New York!!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
alopiasmag (1) - Oklahoma, USA - JUN 27, 2011 does not count
Nice beer for hot summer temperatures. Needs to be very cold. Pale color, slight aroma. Very slight malt taste.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
irmaris4 (1) - Kissimmee, Florida, USA - APR 7, 2012 does not count
It is the best beer for the beach. It is better tasting than Corona and all the other light beers.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Rafy (1) - Orlando, Florida, USA - MAY 2, 2012 does not count
Look drinking it in san juan from the can is not the same as drinking it from the bottle of the line in mayaguez, The can tends to ruin the flavor, I wich they Cand it in a difrent way.. But its a light smooth malty hevenly expirience when you drink it ice cold