overall

4.2 % Alcohol

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
JPDIPSO (4956) - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA - APR 29, 2002
So we start with a light beer and add a spritz of seltzer. Very light straw color with miniaml aroma and flavor which do not help mask some brewing faults.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
shawn14505 (39) - Rochester, New York, USA - APR 29, 2009
Drank too many of these to count while in Puerto Rico last week, because it is basically the only thing available down there. Don’t even think of finding a Dogfish Head or anything like that. This is a bud light type beer. I guess they like it because its always so damn hot down there, anything heavier would only slow you down.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
AGAquino (662) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 22, 2012
Refreshing light lager that tastes good on a hot day, almost as refreshing as a nice glass of ice water.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
auerbrau (3178) - Peace Dale, Rhode Island, USA - MAR 17, 2014
Small can, slugged on the streets of Old San Juan, midday. After watching countless locals swill this as at grimy neighborhood bars across Puerto Rico, I couldn’t help myself. I had to know what I was missing. I’d been hiking the hills of Old San Juan and worked up quiet a thirst. Recent newspaper reports said that low alcohol beer was better at re-hydration than water and are they ever right! This ice cold mini can went down fast and refreshing. I didn’t even notice a buzz. The residue left on my tongue was a metallic, urea quality with a bit of plant material. Cold, fast, and refreshing.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
pineypower (2539) - Pine Barrens, New Jersey, USA - JAN 12, 2005
Well I was just in Puerto Rico so I guess I had to try it, right? O man talk about a beer wasteland, but anyway this one is a typical beer brewed int he tropics, no flavor, appearance looks like settled urine and the aroma is not much better. A terrible beer, but still better than Coors in my opinion

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ukoolaid (576) - Amherst, Massachusetts, USA - APR 11, 2005
Can. Light yellow color, minimal aroma. Light with a little malt. Not good, but it sure got me plenty drunk last week while I was in Puerto Rico.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
CaptainCougar (7132) - Columbia, Maryland, USA - FEB 2, 2007
Bottle sampled in July 2006: Pours a clear pale golden with a thin ring of white bubbles. Aroma of lightly grainy mild pale malt and earthy faint European hops. Body starts very thin, watery and fizzy with very little going on at all. Bland and extremely thin and watery, but I guess that’s what they intended...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
broozer81 (106) - , New Jersey, USA - APR 20, 2009
Got some from a co-worker coming back from puerto rico and dam this one shocked me...for a 4.5 light it tasted very watered down..I thought it would be a little better but the favor was very stale...hopefully i had a stunker.. but this ones not working, good thing its not exported..

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
DeadGirl (478) - San Diego, California, USA - FEB 4, 2010
Pours like carbonated urine underneath a white, fizzy head from the 12oz. bottle, but hey, when in Puerto Rico you gotta go local, right?: Aroma of corn and malts dampened by lots of water. Flavor is similar, but sweeter than I expected. Something unexpected! Bonus point for that. Drinkability: Just horrible. Rebuy: Only in Puerto Rico. #268 on 04022010, DG.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
popkow (287) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JUN 6, 2010
Like any other US light beer, water, corn and some alcohol. Had this in Puerto Rico under the hot sun which help rehydrate me.