overall

3 Grams of Carbs
4.2 % Alcohol

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
pineypower (2540) - Pine Barrens, New Jersey, USA - JAN 12, 2005
Well I was just in Puerto Rico so I guess I had to try it, right? O man talk about a beer wasteland, but anyway this one is a typical beer brewed int he tropics, no flavor, appearance looks like settled urine and the aroma is not much better. A terrible beer, but still better than Coors in my opinion

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ukoolaid (576) - Amherst, Massachusetts, USA - APR 11, 2005
Can. Light yellow color, minimal aroma. Light with a little malt. Not good, but it sure got me plenty drunk last week while I was in Puerto Rico.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
CaptainCougar (7132) - Columbia, Maryland, USA - FEB 2, 2007
Bottle sampled in July 2006: Pours a clear pale golden with a thin ring of white bubbles. Aroma of lightly grainy mild pale malt and earthy faint European hops. Body starts very thin, watery and fizzy with very little going on at all. Bland and extremely thin and watery, but I guess that’s what they intended...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
popkow (287) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JUN 6, 2010
Like any other US light beer, water, corn and some alcohol. Had this in Puerto Rico under the hot sun which help rehydrate me.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Jesterdeal (1984) - Marlton, New Jersey, USA - OCT 14, 2014
Can shared at the End of History tasting. It’s like they didn’t even try. Aroma of old corn and feint skunky hop. Pours light blond and fizzy. Taste is watered down corn, mineral, and slight iron. Tastes so much like water, I wanted to compare it to actual water.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
pobenohne (504) - Northern Liberties, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 14, 2004
Can. Drank this back in the day during the PR trips. Thin pisswater, worse than Miller light, but maybe okay mowing the Puertorican lawn early on a June afternoon.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Kevolutionary (18) - Red Lodge, Montana, USA - JUN 23, 2010
When I lived in Puerto Rico, this was my go to beverage of choice. But, then again, I didn’t have many other options... Reminiscent of Corona Light, but better in my opinion.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BeersGoodnStuf (5) - East Berlin, Connecticut, USA - JAN 16, 2013 does not count
UPDATED: JAN 18, 2013 Undrinkable...unless you know how to make a good beer-a-colada. Start with a huge cup, 1/4 full of ice. Pour in 2 cans of Meddy Light, squeeze in 1/2 lime, and add Tequilla. Then add more Tequilla. Stir and enjoy (ok, so it is actually a beer margarita, but beer-a-colada is more fun to say. Especially after your 3rd one) ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
cluny6 (115) - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, ENGLAND - DEC 17, 2007
I am from Puerto Rico and I can safely say this beer is horrible. Smells like aluminium/metal and tastes like dishwater. We make excellentrum and we should stick to that. I guess there can be worse...

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
rcasta (839) - EL SALVADOR - JAN 13, 2010
Ya la habia tomado antes y si no lo recordaba fue por algo. Que tal que medalla solo la hacen LIGHT?