overall
n/a

RATINGS: 125   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Meister Brau is the quality full-calorie budget beer from Miller Brewing Company brewed for the cost-conscious consumer.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Headbanger (3303) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - APR 16, 2014
12oz can-Pours golden with a small white head. Aroma of grains. Taste of the same. This light bodied brew got the job done. Didn’t think it was that offensive.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - DEC 1, 2012
Can. Pours corn yellow with a nose of vegetable vomit and artificial sweetener. Flavor is tempered corn liquor and bread. Watery mouthfeel. "Shitter was full!"

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
jtclockwork (8440) - , New Jersey, USA - SEP 26, 2012
UPDATED: SEP 30, 2012 Can from back in the day. Pours clear gold. Nose/taste of offensive corn and tin metal. Some dusty grain. Light body. Bad.

ryanfolty (1846) - Bourbon County, Minnesota, USA - DEC 22, 2011
Oh expletive, this is the worst beer in the history of me tasting beers. I will never forget how revolting this is. If there is anyway to allow a 0.0 rating then it needs to happen for this beer. I can take a watery light beer with no flavor, but the flavor in this was just horrid.

Sammer (1042) - Plano, Texas, USA - OCT 10, 2011
Horrible in all respects. Still, it did the job at a time that I didn’t know any better. RIP.

edwardbass (517) - Illinois, USA - OCT 13, 2010
See ya later Meister Brau. Lots of great college times. Horrible, but gets your drunk in mass quantities!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
ronaldtheriot (1249) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - JUN 15, 2009
I never saw this available in Louisiana. I bought a six pack in Connecticut back in 1996. I tried it and liked it. Had a good bite to it. I’d certainly buy it again, but alas, it’s no longer produced. I suppose it wasn’t needed with Miller’s heavy emphasis on the Milwaukee’s Best line.

vomit (167) - Michigan, USA - APR 25, 2009
Whoa! The eyebrow. Have been fortunate not to have tasted this in 15+ years. Millard Fillmores’ last words were reportedy: "The nourishment is palatable". If this is correct, you can rest assured he wasn’t slamming an MB on his deathbed, or else he might have said something like, "this sucks!" or "Who peed in my mouth!?" I wouldn’t even keep this in my house for my in-laws. Stick with Blatz and you will thank me tomorrow.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
gerzm22 (107) - , Florida, USA - DEC 14, 2008
this was a ruff beer to drink it tasted really nasty and was ruff on my stomach. believe me i am the cheap beer king especially in the summer months and this was a rough one.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
SkyCop32 (287) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - OCT 28, 2008
Very watery and stopped drinking this forever when Christmas Vacation came out and Eddie was drinking this while emptying the shitter!