overall

RATINGS: 64   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.6   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Has a less sweet, bold taste with no aftertaste.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
pkbites (688) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 10, 2003
My friend drinks this all the time. When I ask his why he says "no aftertaste". My reply? "You're an idiot!". Hey, if beer tastes good, then the aftertaste should taste good too. Trying to kill the aftertaste of beer is so...so....opposite of what beer is all about!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2003
I guess having no aftertaste is a good thing when the beer tastes so bad. That whole "Dry" thing was a very odd marketing pitch indeed.

MANNYQUARTERS (4) - USA - AUG 2, 2003 does not count
Mikelob dry is the most awesomest beer evr made. Seriously, it's my favorite beer. I'm 19 so I should probably know. I also make my own beers but itz not dry at all. My friend Area drinks my beer but he prefers Mikelob dry. Dude - seriosly, mikelob dry is what beer is all about.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - JUL 29, 2003
Not as good as Michelob Lite. Better than Original Michelob. Not on my regular consumption list.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JUL 10, 2003
Just rating these old ones from back in my high school days. I just remember this one made me felt like I had no saliva left in my mouth after taking a drink out of the can. Blech!

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - APR 6, 2003
I hate rating these nasty tasting brews,but it has to be done to prevent others from doing the same mistake as i am,that is buying this crap.It was tasteless and thankfully had no ill effects on the body.I'm glad to say that i can move on to rating some good beer now that the garbage is out of the way now.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - FEB 9, 2003
UPDATED: MAR 9, 2003 I got to say this was a great beer really. I have not had it for years and my tastes are more somphisticated now. I did love it then though and it had no biter flaver. It was very tasty and went down good. It is domestic though so not totaly the VERY best but good.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - DEC 17, 2002
I sorta liked the dry beer craze, it worked well on really hot Florida days. I don’t have much use for it during a Colorado winter though.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20