overall

RATINGS: 116   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.08   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Introduced in 1991 and distributed in select U.S. markets. Unique bottle and can packaging features exclusive faceted edges.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
badgerben (4391) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - DEC 6, 2004
Bottle. Smelled like water, looked like water, tasted like water with a bit of alcohol splashed in it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
REDDOGICE (202) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 7, 2004
UPDATED: APR 18, 2005 Not bad at all, In fact, I kind of like it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
robertsreality (2460) - Minnesota, USA - JUN 14, 2004
Personally....no difference for me between Michs....why do people love this ?

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Jayson2425 (167) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - APR 10, 2004
UPDATED: APR 14, 2004 Very refreshing beer that goes down easy and has a good flavor. I like to drink it out of a nice cold tall glass

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
DocLock (7824) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 9, 2004
I give this one a 2 for flavor, and a 2 overall, because I detected a few molecules worth of hops in it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
antisnobJP (275) - St. Michael, Minnesota, USA - FEB 26, 2004
Could easily be the beer that came in the yellow and black generic cans years ago. I think I like the light version better, as it goes down faster. Oddly enough, I scored this a notch higher. Thank the lord it's not Miller. Don't drink straight from the bottle, as the bottle cap flavor may overpower the beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
jdog76 (85) - madison, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 21, 2004
This was not a bad beer. not quit as watered down as I thought it might be. Decent head

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
celogan (201) - Oroville, California, USA - JAN 13, 2004
Guilty be reason of temporary insanity! What in the world was I thinking when I got this crap!? This stuff is as bad as Bud; and in fact probably IS Bud repackaged. Very light on what tiny bit of flavor there was. This is not even as good MGD and If given the choice I'd take MGD over this drain pour. I do have to admit that I drank this stuff after a few days of "good beer" so maybe it tasted worse than usual afterwards. I'll have to drink the rest of this swill since I can't afford to just use it for Draino, but I will NEVER buy this crap again. Pass This Up

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
pkbites (674) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 10, 2003
This is just an attempt to syphon off some of MGD's customers. This stuff is better than MGD, but that doesn't mean it's really good. It does go down quite smoothly. A little TOO smoothly. You can find yourself drinking several of them before you realize it's not so great. Not bad, but not great.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
alcoholica (128) - Dublin, Ohio, USA - NOV 17, 2003
This is a total MGD rip-off, which is sad because MGD is not all that good. I'm not sure why these big beer corps. try to shove piss down our throats, but it's not cool