overall

RATINGS: 120   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Introduced in 1991 and distributed in select U.S. markets. Unique bottle and can packaging features exclusive faceted edges.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
jdog76 (85) - madison, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 21, 2004
This was not a bad beer. not quit as watered down as I thought it might be. Decent head

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
celogan (204) - Oroville, California, USA - JAN 13, 2004
Guilty be reason of temporary insanity! What in the world was I thinking when I got this crap!? This stuff is as bad as Bud; and in fact probably IS Bud repackaged. Very light on what tiny bit of flavor there was. This is not even as good MGD and If given the choice I'd take MGD over this drain pour. I do have to admit that I drank this stuff after a few days of "good beer" so maybe it tasted worse than usual afterwards. I'll have to drink the rest of this swill since I can't afford to just use it for Draino, but I will NEVER buy this crap again. Pass This Up

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
pkbites (858) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 10, 2003
This is just an attempt to syphon off some of MGD's customers. This stuff is better than MGD, but that doesn't mean it's really good. It does go down quite smoothly. A little TOO smoothly. You can find yourself drinking several of them before you realize it's not so great. Not bad, but not great.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
alcoholica (128) - Dublin, Ohio, USA - NOV 17, 2003
This is a total MGD rip-off, which is sad because MGD is not all that good. I'm not sure why these big beer corps. try to shove piss down our throats, but it's not cool

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
bbrock81 (317) - Le Mars, Iowa, USA - NOV 13, 2003
Another bad example of a macro. Boring in every way. If you've ever had an American macro, you know what this tastes like.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
djmcfar (64) - Ixonia, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 7, 2003
This is an obvious ploy at trying to get some of the MGD market. Ofcourse they could not get away with calling it MGD because of Miller, so the next best thing is to make the letters MGD with the title (i.e. Michelob Golden Draft). I think they did a good job at it - as far as Im concerned, it is just as good as MGD, and its no coincidence that it is priced the same. Good job AB. :)

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
WabashMan (1023) - Noblesville, Indiana, USA - SEP 2, 2003
Weak, watery, a nasty aroma, and not much flavor to speak of. This is a very poor beer and not worth buying.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
jerkadilly74 (155) - mooresville, Indiana, USA - JUL 25, 2003
All right, I like this beer in particular because you get your moneys worth here. You're not paying for commercials when you buy this stuff. Crisp, refreshing, not overpowering. Cool cans and bottles.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Boomer (11) - Gilbert, Arizona, USA - MAY 15, 2003
This is probably my favorite beer from the American giants. I haven't seen it anywhere for nearly ten years though. Not that bad from what I can remember. Neat bottle.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Wrath (362) - Valparaiso, Indiana, USA - MAY 9, 2003
Gold in color. somewhat sweet with a little malt flavor.Not that bad for a fairly cheap american standard.