overall

RATINGS: 351   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.26   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
For centuries, brewmasters have used honey as an ingredient in beer to enhance a brews naturally sweet, creamy flavor. Our Honey Lager is brewed in this tradition, using all natural honey and the finest barley malts for rich, smooth taste and a deep golden color.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Massey (14) - pella, Iowa, USA - OCT 5, 2005
I have fallen in love with the light golden color. The taste is definately sweet. could have a little more honey in the flavor.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
austinpowers (2826) - New York, New York, USA - JUL 25, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 28, 2004 Everyone who likes this beer says they're 'ashamed' cuz it's from Anheuser-Busch. Well, I'm not apologetic and I'm not so much of a beer snob that I can't admit when I like a cheap brew, just like I like Yuengling's Traditional Lager. How they got this beer so sweet, I'll never know - the beer must be at least 1/4 honey, but I like it! Nothing like Dundee's Honey Brown, which is a good thing. Very much a session beer (you can drink gallons of this stuff).

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
awesomeace86 (27) - Corning, Iowa, USA - OCT 5, 2005
is there anything that u can say bad about this beer a great color a great taste and all round great beer add to your collection

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 15, 2002
Definitely has the sweet flavor, and then some. I think I may even like it better than Honey Brown, partially because its a little lighter.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
Jayson2425 (167) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - APR 12, 2004
A good honey lager that tastes good and sweet. This is another one of those beers i received in a gift case and was impressed

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
jpm8920 (152) - Park Ridge, New Jersey, USA - MAY 7, 2001
the best AB product made. a very good beer. very sweet, but id still go with J.W. Dundees Honey Brown.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 5, 2001
This was one of the best aftertastes I have ever had. I loved the heavy hint of honey. Recomended.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
morbier (1) - USA - DEC 24, 2006 does not count
I enjoy it when I can find it. I m more of a dark beer drinker, but this is a nice change up. Its a bit sweet, but still pretty good.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Cam501 (58) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - SEP 22, 2001
a nice bit of sweetness

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - JAN 6, 2002
I gotta admit, this is my favorite honey brew. Dare I say one of my favorite over all. Im somewhat ashamed it came from Anheuser-Busch, but gattdem son this is good. Its rich, thick, and full. The honey is sweet, yet not too overpowering. When I drink a honey brew I expect honey, this did the trick. Another good food beer. Now if only they can make the rest of their products like this.