overall

RATINGS: 331   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Michelob ULTRA Amber is an American-style amber lager that boasts a beautifully rich, dark-amber color with a full-bodied, malty taste that also is low in calories and carbohydrates.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Bulk_Carrier (2679) - Final Resting Place, Vermont, USA - JUN 13, 2014
Aw man, do I really have to say something on this. Fine, though Iím not thrilled, here goes. It was poured in a pint glass for the three times Iíve had it. The appearance was actually a fairly decent looking amber color with a ton of carbonation rising into the white foamy head. The head must have died within a good twenty seconds. There wasnít any lacing whatsoever. The smell had some cooked caramel malts and that was about it. The taste was sweet and once again that was about it, no aftertaste and no finish. The palate, it sat pretty light and actually showed a decent sessionable quality about it. Overall, there was nothing that even remotely thrilled me about this beer. Though sessionable and it didnít have anything offensive about it on the palate, well, for the most part, its just not something Iíd seek again.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
TXBadger (1890) - Dallas, Texas, USA - MAY 15, 2014
Had this after running a half-marathon. They were giving it out free. Really just water with some color and carbs added.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
rproff78 (153) - - APR 12, 2014
Water in a bottle with some food coloring. I hate dieting and drinking this crap!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Nekronos (3742) - Xalapa, MEXICO - MAR 22, 2014
Very easy to drink and acceptable in taste. Not annoying and interesting looks too there.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
beernovice39 (3252) - Montana, USA - AUG 21, 2013
Bottle. Pale golden/amber with a tiny white head. Scent is cereal, grass and something "off". Taste is grainy.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
honest_silu (62) - Jeddah, SAUDI ARABIA - AUG 3, 2013
Recently I become much fat and have large waist area and leg portions. I must hide under thawb and not dress like western man until I lower weight. I try for working extra time in field, but each evening I come home and crave much refresh beer. I try this ultra amber beer for hoping to still enjoy a delish beer flavour with less calorie (95). It taste OK, similar to my cousin Zahra kofta meat dish....it have low flavour and I have had much better. I will drink anyway and hope to become much sexy man.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
labattslover74 (68) - Florida, USA - JUL 27, 2013
This is the beer my wife drinks, because she watches her calories, but likes to know she is drinking a beer still. Now that Iím watching my calories and carbs a little myself I find this satisfying for a super light beer. This one tastes more like a pilsner than a lager because of how light it is. Over all I would say this is good and would recommend this over regular Mich Ultra

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
tnkw01 (1316) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - JUL 22, 2013
Bottle. The best "diet" beer out there. Nice amber color with a great head. Aroma, weak and malty. Taste, also weak and malty.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
vipinvelp (2774) - Velp, NETHERLANDS - JUN 2, 2013
Clear copper yellow with small off-white foam ring. Aroma is bit malty, bit caramel. Taste is bit sweet, caramel and watery. Short lasting aftertaste. (Houston 201306)

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
maxwelldeux (4160) - Snohomish, Washington, USA - JAN 13, 2013
Bottle. Pours a crystal clear light amber color with a thin white head. Taste is super watery and light. It is technically beer, though not a terribly appealing one.