overall

RATINGS: 326   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Michelob ULTRA Amber is an American-style amber lager that boasts a beautifully rich, dark-amber color with a full-bodied, malty taste that also is low in calories and carbohydrates.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
honest_silu (56) - Jeddah, SAUDI ARABIA - AUG 3, 2013
Recently I become much fat and have large waist area and leg portions. I must hide under thawb and not dress like western man until I lower weight. I try for working extra time in field, but each evening I come home and crave much refresh beer. I try this ultra amber beer for hoping to still enjoy a delish beer flavour with less calorie (95). It taste OK, similar to my cousin Zahra kofta meat dish....it have low flavour and I have had much better. I will drink anyway and hope to become much sexy man.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
labattslover74 (43) - Florida, USA - JUL 27, 2013
This is the beer my wife drinks, because she watches her calories, but likes to know she is drinking a beer still. Now that Iím watching my calories and carbs a little myself I find this satisfying for a super light beer. This one tastes more like a pilsner than a lager because of how light it is. Over all I would say this is good and would recommend this over regular Mich Ultra

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
tnkw01 (1110) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - JUL 22, 2013
Bottle. The best "diet" beer out there. Nice amber color with a great head. Aroma, weak and malty. Taste, also weak and malty.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
vipinvelp (2172) - Velp, NETHERLANDS - JUN 2, 2013
Clear copper yellow with small off-white foam ring. Aroma is bit malty, bit caramel. Taste is bit sweet, caramel and watery. Short lasting aftertaste. (Houston 201306)

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
maxwelldeux (3662) - Everett, Washington, USA - JAN 13, 2013
Bottle. Pours a crystal clear light amber color with a thin white head. Taste is super watery and light. It is technically beer, though not a terribly appealing one.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
queenholly (2920) - South Whitley, Indiana, USA - JAN 13, 2013
Bottle. Light watery malt aroma - close to no aroma. Clear copper with a small off-white head. Malt flavored water. Light watery body, moderate carbonation.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Wileecoyote (33) - - NOV 24, 2012
Best American low carb beer Iíve found, although way too light and watered down to compare with real beers. If strict diet Iíll drink it, otherwise better beers for me.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
adrunkmonkey (3) - - OCT 23, 2012 does not count
Michelob doesnít do a dark beer justice with this amber beer, but it isnít terrible either. It is a light beer thatís trying to be a dark beer, the two just donít go together unless of course youíre watching that waistline. Overall its smooth and has some good flavor.

1.2
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
grimreaperguru (233) - santee, California, USA - SEP 20, 2012
Pours a light amber color with a short lived soapy white head.The aroma is of a rather light malt with a slight skunky sent to it.The flavor was of a sour malt taste.The body was thin with a funky aftertaste.Overall not a good beer.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
beaz1591 (238) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - SEP 8, 2012
From bottle. Pours a clear light brown color. The taste is mostly water with a hint of malts. I suppose if you are watching your calories this could be a good choice, but if thatís the case just give me a whiskey straight up.