overall

RATINGS: 319   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Michelob ULTRA Amber is an American-style amber lager that boasts a beautifully rich, dark-amber color with a full-bodied, malty taste that also is low in calories and carbohydrates.

GiddyBoy's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
GiddyBoy (117) - USA - JAN 6, 2008
I was pleasantly surprised by this. It was gasy, and watery, and too light, and not filling, but the flavor was better than any other commercial beer by Michelob, Miller, Coors, or Bud. That is not saying much, but hey. This option is much better than the regular Ultra. That is not saying a whole lot, but the taste and after taste are much more fulfilling.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
honest_silu (56) - Jeddah, SAUDI ARABIA - AUG 3, 2013
Recently I become much fat and have large waist area and leg portions. I must hide under thawb and not dress like western man until I lower weight. I try for working extra time in field, but each evening I come home and crave much refresh beer. I try this ultra amber beer for hoping to still enjoy a delish beer flavour with less calorie (95). It taste OK, similar to my cousin Zahra kofta meat dish....it have low flavour and I have had much better. I will drink anyway and hope to become much sexy man.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
vipinvelp (1894) - Velp, NETHERLANDS - JUN 2, 2013
Clear copper yellow with small off-white foam ring. Aroma is bit malty, bit caramel. Taste is bit sweet, caramel and watery. Short lasting aftertaste. (Houston 201306)

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
tnkw01 (960) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - JUL 22, 2013
Bottle. The best "diet" beer out there. Nice amber color with a great head. Aroma, weak and malty. Taste, also weak and malty.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
labattslover74 (13) - Florida, USA - JUL 27, 2013
This is the beer my wife drinks, because she watches her calories, but likes to know she is drinking a beer still. Now that Iím watching my calories and carbs a little myself I find this satisfying for a super light beer. This one tastes more like a pilsner than a lager because of how light it is. Over all I would say this is good and would recommend this over regular Mich Ultra

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Nekronos (3603) - Xalapa, MEXICO - MAR 22, 2014
Very easy to drink and acceptable in taste. Not annoying and interesting looks too there.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
maxwelldeux (3085) - Everett, Washington, USA - JAN 13, 2013
Bottle. Pours a crystal clear light amber color with a thin white head. Taste is super watery and light. It is technically beer, though not a terribly appealing one.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
beernovice39 (3080) - Montana, USA - AUG 21, 2013
Bottle. Pale golden/amber with a tiny white head. Scent is cereal, grass and something "off". Taste is grainy.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Wileecoyote (33) - - NOV 24, 2012
Best American low carb beer Iíve found, although way too light and watered down to compare with real beers. If strict diet Iíll drink it, otherwise better beers for me.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
queenholly (2617) - South Whitley, Indiana, USA - JAN 13, 2013
Bottle. Light watery malt aroma - close to no aroma. Clear copper with a small off-white head. Malt flavored water. Light watery body, moderate carbonation.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
rproff78 (44) - - APR 12, 2014
Water in a bottle with some food coloring. I hate dieting and drinking this crap!