overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 223   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Michelob ULTRA Lime Cactus has an exotic fruity aroma with a clean citrus finish. Drink Michelob ULTRA Fruit Lime Cactus with bold ethnic fare such as a spicy chorizo-based dish or carne asada tacos because the beer balances the dishes’ heat and brings out the subtle black pepper smokiness. It also pairs well with seafood.

Formerly known as 9th Street Market Lime & Cactus-

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
dp (608) - uniontown, Ohio, USA - AUG 21, 2007
I was looking for a near-beer, bought this instead, very light, limey, almost soda-pop like, my wife will like this, think of a light tequiza that is somewhat refreshing

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - AUG 17, 2007
Had a free sample at an event in Scottsdale. I did not take notes. It was very deeply flavored with lime but not in an artificial weird way. The wife liked it. If the opportunity for another free sample arises I will re rate with proper notes.

0.8
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Braudog (5693) - Hampton, Virginia, USA - AUG 10, 2007
Why? That’s my first question. Clear bottle. Clear yellow beer with an instantly disappearing fizz. Super sweet smell of a lime popsicle. I think you could freeze this and serve it to small children and they wouldn’t react at all. Fruit pop in a glass. Again ... why? (#3053, 8/10/2007)

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
JulieK (3) - Mogadore, Ohio, USA - JUL 29, 2007 does not count
I really enjoyed the ’lightness’ of this beer and the fruity flavor. I had bought the Miller Chill because I love Lime and the Michelob Lime Cactus I thought was so much better. More fruity and smooth.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
unclemattie (4169) - Georgia, USA - JUL 23, 2007
12oz clear bottle. Aroma of lime Jello. Looks plain, piss looking. Flavor of lime Jello powder mixed in Italian mineral water. Sparkling and plain, BORING...!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
blklab2007 (1951) - Connecticut, USA - JUL 15, 2007
UPDATED: JUL 29, 2007 had at a party right from the bottle. had a light golden color with plenty of carbination. it is a beer and has a pilsner flavor. the best of the three in my opinion on the lines of a corona and lime but not as tasty.

dooobster (2) - Belton, Missouri, USA - JUL 7, 2007 does not count
I don’t know what these other people are talking about.. I really found this beer refreshing. Great lime aroma, nice crisp taste... It has replaced the Corona and limes in my fridge. It goes well anytime, but especially refreshing on a hot summer evening, and certainly good for after mowing the lawn!

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Heathen (1458) - Wilmington, Delaware, USA - JUL 6, 2007
THOUGHTS: Barely a beer. This could almost be called a "barely" wine. I had some hope for AB after trying Sprin Heat, but this is awful. A pleasant aroma but not any beer acents to it. This make Tequiza seem like a materful brew. This really drys out the mouth. It almost seems like Zima made this stuff. I say, stuff, because I really can’t fring myself to call it beer. I wasn’t expecting much and got even less. TECHNICAL: Bottle. Poured a medium yellow win an average to large, fizzy, white head that fully diminished. But there were great threads of carbonation. The aroma was lime. I don’t think I could smell the cactus, but I think I could taste it. The initial flavore was moderately acididc and sour, while the finish was lightly sweet and moderately acidic, sour and maybe a little salty with short on flavor, but average lingering dryness in the finish. The body was light to medium and extreemly dry, but sticky on the lips and an astringent finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
BrewDad (4929) - Olympia, Washington, USA - JUL 5, 2007
12oz Bottle
Wow I really enjoyed this beer. Must have been some bad beer or people rating based on a name rather than the style and beer itself. The color was light plae very strong lime and cactus aroma and the flavor ws that of a fruit beer. Rereshing for a hot summer night. As a pilsner the style was good and light just a it should be.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
shrubber85 (7571) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - JUN 30, 2007
Bottle. Strong lime juice and cactus fruit aroma. Pale yellow color with no head. Very tart lime and cactus fruit flavor. Like flavored mineral water. Now, to try to describe what cactus fruit (tuna in Spanish)tastes like - really the only thing similar is Kiwi-fruit with the slightest hint of strawberry - fresh it has a ton of seeds that you have to chew through - I got teased in Tijuana for eating it and needed to floss afterwards. Definitely an experience but nothing I would ever try again unless I was desperate.