overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 226   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Michelob ULTRA Lime Cactus has an exotic fruity aroma with a clean citrus finish. Drink Michelob ULTRA Fruit Lime Cactus with bold ethnic fare such as a spicy chorizo-based dish or carne asada tacos because the beer balances the dishes’ heat and brings out the subtle black pepper smokiness. It also pairs well with seafood.

Formerly known as 9th Street Market Lime & Cactus-

dooobster (2) - Belton, Missouri, USA - JUL 7, 2007 does not count
I don’t know what these other people are talking about.. I really found this beer refreshing. Great lime aroma, nice crisp taste... It has replaced the Corona and limes in my fridge. It goes well anytime, but especially refreshing on a hot summer evening, and certainly good for after mowing the lawn!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
TipsyAfter2 (15) - Michigan, USA - MAR 29, 2009
I really liked this. The flavor and aroma is crisp and refreshing. Probably more of a summer beverage for me but I do like it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
beerguy12 (23) - Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 13, 2008
Of all the macro lemon/lime beers on the market, this would be my favorite. Golden with a white head. Lime taste is genuine. Beer has good grain flavor. Good for hot weather

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
scubastevil (7) - - APR 12, 2011 does not count
Just started drinking these last summer ( 2010 ) and love the strong yet perfect taste of lime !!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
JulieK (3) - Mogadore, Ohio, USA - JUL 29, 2007 does not count
I really enjoyed the ’lightness’ of this beer and the fruity flavor. I had bought the Miller Chill because I love Lime and the Michelob Lime Cactus I thought was so much better. More fruity and smooth.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
MorganBaughman (147) - Long Beach, Mississippi, USA - JUL 15, 2012
We think this line of Michelob tastes like a pack of Fla-vor-ice popsicles or Sweet Tart candies. For us, this is a good thing. I am interested in trying all of the varieties.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
bswi007 (23) - Nebraska, USA - JUL 5, 2009
Pale yellow with good carbonation. Not the most pleasent smelling beer, but has a nice crisp taste. Small head when poured that dissipates quickly. A nice refreshing Beer that goes well with just about anything, but I preferrer with Tex-Mex type food. The best of the Lime flavored beers in my opinion.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 12/20
rampmaster (642) - Alden, New York, USA - JUN 21, 2008
Presentation: Poured from a 12oz clear bottle into a pint glass. The head is bright white in color, fizzy and fades out quickly leaving no head. Its body is pale and light yellow in color with excellent clarity. The aroma has a mild citrus lime with light grains and something that reminds me of aloe. Its flavor has mild lime citrus and light grains on a smooth slippery palate. The carbonation is balanced to the light body and the finish is crisp and dry. Its very refreshing an highly drinkable.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - OCT 23, 2005
UPDATED: AUG 10, 2007 GABF 05. Pours yellow with a definite citrus aroma. Flavor is citrusy, like a Sprite but heavy on the lime. Where the cactus comes in I’m not sure; maybe in the finish, as it’s kinda grassy and rounded, as I remember a prickly pear cactus tasting. Watery palate. In a blind taste test, I’m sure most people would like it. I do, and I knew what it was and who made it. So there!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20