overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 119   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.73   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Pilsner beer with natural flavor.
Formerly known as 9th Street Market Tuscan Orange Grapefruit and 9th Street Market Blood Orange Grapefruit.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
morrdt (682) - Dirty Moí, North Carolina, USA - MAY 28, 2007
Bottle from Total Wine in Jacksonville FL. I am very, very thankful that I was able to purchase this in a single. This is absolutely terrible. The grapefruit taste overwhelms this and it makes it as undrinkable as grapefruit juice itself. Shame on you, A-B, you cannot tell me that your group of beta testers gave this a green light. This is 101% total SHIT.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Tmoney99 (10405) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - MAY 26, 2007
Bottle from Kroger. Poured clear yellow color with a large fizzy white head that diminished slowly with minimal lacing. Good orange aroma. Light to medium body with lively carbonation. Medium sweet orange flavor with light sweet finish of short duration. This beer did not meet my expectations.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
badgerben (4385) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - MAY 25, 2007
Why do I keep doing this to myself? Gold color with no head. Smells and tastes like orange with some grapefruit showing up towards the finish. Not as bad as it could be, but itís no more than what youíd expect.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
JPDIPSO (4956) - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 24, 2007
Light straw color with a taller spritzy head that dissipates somewhat slowly, but does completely disappear. Smells like tang. with a touch of lemon zest. Ok, the scent isnít bad for a soda. Fizzy, watery feel. Hint of pale malt mixed in orange flavored carbonated water. Thatís all folks. Why? Well it tastes better than most malt-pops, but thatís because it tastes like a soda, not beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
JK (4349) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - MAY 24, 2007
The aroma is of a dreamsicle and cough drop. Yellow color, and light citrus flavor. Like the other Michelob ultra fruit beers, it is actually drinkable.

1.4
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
PorterPounder (5341) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - MAY 21, 2007
Tallahassee, Fl. - Publix Supermarkets - 12 oz bottle. Well, it has come down to this - I am scouting out grocery stores to find "unrated" beer - this is all I could find! Light to medium golden pour - absolutely no head. Brief orange candy aroma - kind of like Tic-Tacs. Not unpleasant. Tastes like weak orange tea, or maybe an orange soda that went flat. Like all Ultras, mouthfeel is way too spritzy, suitable for thirst quenching purposes.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BDR (2534) - Roseville, Minnesota, USA - MAY 19, 2007
Thanks to badgerben for sharing. Candy orange on the nose of this unimpressive pale yellow beer. Tastes like orange and grapefruit additives mixed with light beer and then stored in a poorly cleaned pesticide bottle.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Skyview (5150) - Papoose Jct, Minnesota, USA - MAY 19, 2007
Oh lordy! A third Michelob Ultra fruit brew. I donít know how much more my taste buds can take of this. Shared by the gang from Cellars Wine & Spirits in St Paul, MN, the brew pours a clear light golden brew with a fast dissolving fizzy white head. No lacing. Aroma is of Diet Fanta orange soda, and something of that gawd awful orange cough medicine my mom used to make me take when I was home sick from school. (Watching Match Game on CBS was what I enjoyed the most). Taste is more watered down corn/adjunct brew and a touch of orange peel. I could not detect the grapefruit. Finish is gritty and watery. Thatís it! No more. Three of these Ultra-Michís is enough for me.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
nick76 (4170) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAY 13, 2007
UPDATED: MAY 26, 2007 The aroma has orange soda and a hint of malt, thats all, no grapefruit. The appearance is pale gold with a fizzy head that fell in seconds. The flavor is not bad and to be honest I wish it was sweeter (the aroma seemed sweet) but it does not taste like a beer. The palate is watery. I agree with BBB63 that this is probably aimed at the flavored wine cooler crowd.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BBB63 (5943) - La Porte, Indiana, USA - MAY 12, 2007
After my tasting of the Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus, I was debating if I should save myself the time and just open the bottle and pour it down the drain without a moment of hesitation but alas I figured why not be a ratings whore today and abuse my palate some more!

I opened the bottle (bought as a single) and poured it into my pint glass: Grassy light golden hue with a quickly disappearing fizzy head and zero lace. The aroma smells just like a orange Slice soda which in itself is not so bad but alas this is suppose to be a beer right? I guess if really take a deep inhale I can pick out some soapy pale malt but zero hints of any grapefruit vapours. Weeeeee....

The taste is gosh darn AWFUL, think of an OLD CAN of "insert your favorite orange soda here" with a hint of old pale grains. There is little else I can say but to AVOID this crap at all cost. Clearly aimed at the flavored wine cooler crowd. This is even worse than the Lime "beer" was...arggh!