overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 119   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.73   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Pilsner beer with natural flavor.
Formerly known as 9th Street Market Tuscan Orange Grapefruit and 9th Street Market Blood Orange Grapefruit.

beerguy12 (23) - Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 13, 2008
This basically is Michelob Ultra with and Orange and Grapefruit flavor but it is not overwhelming. Its not bad for a summer drink and the one I like the best of the three flavors they offer

dgeidner (1) - USA - AUG 11, 2009 does not count
I recently visited my sister in Nashville TN we had some of this beer and we ALL LOVED it. Send some to Vero Beach FL!!!!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
sporty613 (1) - Orlando, Florida, USA - JUN 17, 2007 does not count
Great summertime beer. Out from now until Labor Day. I tried it at the St. Louis Brewery.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
5PETS (2) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - JUL 14, 2007 does not count
I liked it. Not very heavy. I would drink it but perfer something a little more hearty.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
noexistanz (1) - jacksonville, Florida, USA - JUN 18, 2007 does not count
I am not much of a beer drinker but I saw this and thought hmm. I like orange & I love grapefruit. The grapefruit is a bit weird in beer, but it works. I would prefer if it was Tangarine. Its definately a girly drink and for girls who donít drink beer to much. I will continue to buy it over the summer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
anyway413 (1) - USA - SEP 13, 2005 does not count
A good fruit beer. Not a light beer flavor, or the awful dry chemical flavor of a "flavored malt beverage." An excellent summer option

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
WeirDave (1) - Pinellas Park, Florida, USA - MAY 18, 2008 does not count
Let me start by saying I donít like wine coolers and after trying the awful thing that Miller put out with lime in it I was a bit skeptical but I bought a six pack and headed home. Living in Florida has tainted me. Here where humidity is great when it is at 70% and the days can be 90 with the nights at 50 you learn that not all things work everywhere. As an example Florida is probably the only Southern state where un-sweet tea and Coke rule the beverage mart not Pepsi and sweet tea. That being said, this beer is perfect for drinking during the day or anytime for that matter. It does need to breathe when you crack the bottle but give it about 5 minutes and chug some back. The clean, crisp liquid will have you begging for more and certainly quench your thirst. I do have a sidebar though. I personally love sodas such as Citra and Squirt which are Grapefruit based and I love Grapefruit having been lucky enough to have trees in my neighborhood you can pick the fresh stuff from, so to wrap up if you like grapefruit, you are gonna love this beer if not, skip it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
toddkrem (92) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUN 21, 2008
My favorite lite beer. I drink this when I need to slam a few or plan on a long night of drinking. Very light and goes down easy. Great road soda. Girls love em too.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
pkbites (678) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - APR 28, 2010
Average looking corn water pour, but the head does leave some nice lacing. Nice aroma of orange and grapefruit. The flavor is of orange and grapefruit, but not heavily so. Unlike many flavored brews this one doesnít get sickening right away. No hops and little malt flavor. There is little on the palate that identifies this as a beer. But it is a very refreshing thirst quencher, so Iím giving it high marks for that.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
coyforce (599) - Virginia, USA - MAR 31, 2010
Surprisingly a nice smooth beer. Aroma is citrus. Pours a beautiful golden yellow, but if you blink you miss the bright white head. One can distinctly taste the orange and grapefruit separately. Michelob really did a good job on this fruit beer. My largest complaint is that the there is a definite lack of "beer" flavor. One might mistake this for a carbonated fruit water.