RATINGS: 1290   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
WISEGUY572 (1377) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 27, 2003
What a funny beer. The least color, least flavor, least mouthfeel, of any beer I have tasted. Unlike some really ugly beers (like my first lambic) there is nothing unpleasant about this. But if you want something this light drink Evian or club soda. Better calorie count and better price.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
desurfer (1259) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - APR 15, 2003
UPDATED: MAY 13, 2003 This beer has the least flavor I have ever tasted. Watery with slight hops, no finish. Not the worst beer I have had. I guess if you're really on a diet, it's good. Not me though; I'll keep the beer gut and drink good beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
adamcbowman (57) - Bowling Green, Ohio, USA - APR 15, 2003
Seemed rahter sweet, but not really tasty. Mass marketed, but why mass market a bad beer, low carbs might be good for some folks, but if you drink and are worrying about gaining weight, just work out a bit.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Shipman (48) - Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 7, 2003
By far the worst light beer i have ever had!!!!!! The taste is very watered down. There is no aroma what-so-ever. Has the color of water. It tastes like someone took a shot of beer and put it in 11 fluid oz. of beer. Don't ever drink this I don't care if it is the healthest beer ever.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
BigSkyman007 (202) - USA - APR 6, 2003
This stuff is a good idea gone wrong, when the bottle was cracked open, it had rotten egg smell, very watery and flat tasting, had a taste like musty grain. Not recommended.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - APR 6, 2003
I don't know,how can people drink this stuff and call it great beer.Nice macro brew color but thats the end of the great revue now it's down and dirty.faint pale head a very slight malt aroma,some hops and the smell of the river here in my town just as the ice breaks up.flavor was watery little to no real taste other then it was some what malty the once in a while errant hop flavor.this is ridiculous and don't deserve a long revue game over .

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
amx1970390 (480) - Southampton, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 4, 2003
On Tap, I sampled this because it was free. I did not think Michelob could make anything worse than their regular beer. But they have. The color of this was like water with spit in it. There was a large head that looked like nothing I have seen before. I tastes like dish soap, AH! Thats were the big head comes from. Well, it was easier to swallow than regular Michelob but that is no reason to buy this crap.

gjamieson (80) - Canton, Georgia, USA - MAR 30, 2003
This was about as smooth as tap water. Smells like shit, and tastes even worse. Why waste time and effort? It's just like drinking NA's--what the hell is the point? If you're going to drink a beer, drink a beer! Not a low-carb foo-foo shit like this.

Aggie80 (790) - Michigan, USA - MAR 29, 2003
I opened this bottle with very low expectations. It failed to live up to them. The color was as close to pale piss yellow as any I've ever seen. No head. No Lace. No flavor. No aroma. Water with a touch of alcohol added and terrible aftertaste. Don't waste your money! If I want a kick, I'll just drink a scotch.

Elbender (6) - atlanta, Georgia, USA - MAR 27, 2003 does not count
Great marketing, terrible beer. AB taking advantage of all the low carb diet freaks. Not much to say about this beer----- water with bad after taste