overall
n/a

RATINGS: 1263   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
MO BEER (32) - USA - FEB 19, 2003
Extremely fizzy, little if any beer flavor, very low alc. Do not recommend.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
80skid (65) - New York, USA - FEB 13, 2003
I don't care how many carbs are in this thing. This is one of the worst beers i've ever tasted. I can't even call it water cause it has taste to it but the taste is horrendous. I'd take any lite beer over this any day.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Drinkingdan (375) - East Norriton, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 13, 2003
This was by far the lightest beer I have ever drank. It was kinda refreshing in a water kind of way.

samustdog (73) - USA - FEB 3, 2003
Dude, I got such a great workout from this beer, just like the commercials said! My abs got quite a workout as I was puking my guts out in the toilet after tasting this beer which might as well have been water.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
khayman70 (154) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - FEB 3, 2003
No flavor, Lots of foam, more smell from a boot. Not good. This isn't a beer I would recommend to anyone. Stick with Michelob light if you want a light beer. This isn't worth drinking, even if you are thirsty.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Beerlover1982 (78) - Lacrosse, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 2, 2003
There is very little aroma. There is little taste. THere is very little color. This beer is basically high priced water.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
beerstop (173) - Roanoke, Virginia, USA - FEB 2, 2003
UPDATED: FEB 5, 2003 Light, crisp and watered down. Has a slight citrus taste. No noticeable aroma. Pours the lightest golden color I've ever seen in a beer. Thins even more 2/3 the way through. I'm shocked that the abv on this is 4.1, I would have guessed 3.0% for sure. Not even in the same class as real beers, but this one does have its merits (low carbs, easy to drink).

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
redlem (1306) - Ohio, USA - FEB 2, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2011 I am amazed at people who order this at bars that have 15+ non American beers on tap. Think of water with no flavor and you have this stuff. I do not get it.

boto (1891) - Granby, Connecticut, USA - JAN 31, 2003
Fortunately, the bartender gave me a free sample. No appreciable aroma, color or taste. Obviously, carbs are the starting point of something that makes beer desireable. I can't believe that there is enough of anything in here to even give it 4.1% alchohol. Another example of marketing that will get people to buy anything.

jayme9874 (756) - Hamburg, New York, USA - JAN 29, 2003
Very light straw, Quickly diminishing head. Almost no aroma except for some light burnt corn. Ok, best way to describe this is to pour yourself a nice glass of water, take the left over corn from your dinner and put in the glass of water, chill it in fridge for about 2 hours, strain corn out, add alka seltzer, drink the water and you have then had this beer.