overall
n/a

RATINGS: 1250   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
grant (842) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - JAN 19, 2003
Very watery, but nothing offensive, i.e. no skunky, metallic or oxidized flavors. That’s about all that can be said about this.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 19, 2003
This was very, very watery to the point where I have never experienced something like this. Very wierd because it is almost a decent "beer" if I can use that word.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dberger624 (1028) - Phila, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 18, 2003
Ok I got this to say I had one. I should've just ordered seltzer water. Well Bud got my $2.50.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
spicedad2 (78) - Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2003
For being the lightest of all beers, it's not too bad. It's got a little bit of a hop bite while watery, it's well carbonated.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
cb (810) - Roeland Park, Kansas, USA - JAN 15, 2003
The only reason this stuff doesn't get straight ones is because it has enough carbonation to make it just above worthless. I had to close my eyes while gulping it because it looked like my piss when i got up this morning. I didn't finish it which i figure was ok because its not real beer anyway.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
wilkie (1208) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JAN 11, 2003
Ultra crap as opposed to the just plain crap that Michelob is famous for. It also costs more that PBR, which makes it ultra useless.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Turtboy (120) - Lucasville, Ohio, USA - JAN 11, 2003
If you are worried about carbs then you are not a beer drinker. This is a chick beer. Any self respecting man would not drink this a second time. I actually get tons of this shit for notjinf...IT COMES OUT OF MY FAUCET!!!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - JAN 11, 2003
I really wanted this to be good, because i could certainly use a lot less carbs in my diet. Unfortunately, this didnt taste like anything at all. Sprite has more flavor than this stuff.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Aubrey (3431) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - JAN 7, 2003
Clear and glass-like with a faint, straw hue. Wet & musty nose, not very fresh smelling. Very watery up front; becomes very carbonated. Barely discernible cracker-like flavor... or maybe it’s more like cardboard. I’ve had carbonated water that had more flavor. I suppose it’s succeeded in being a low-carb, low-cal beer, but if carbs and cals are of concern to you, don’t drink beer at all. BTW, it’s also low-alcohol. There’s no magic pill.

0.6