overall
n/a

RATINGS: 1259   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 19, 2003
This was very, very watery to the point where I have never experienced something like this. Very wierd because it is almost a decent "beer" if I can use that word.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dberger624 (1028) - Phila, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 18, 2003
Ok I got this to say I had one. I should've just ordered seltzer water. Well Bud got my $2.50.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
spicedad2 (78) - Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2003
For being the lightest of all beers, it's not too bad. It's got a little bit of a hop bite while watery, it's well carbonated.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
cb (810) - Roeland Park, Kansas, USA - JAN 15, 2003
The only reason this stuff doesn't get straight ones is because it has enough carbonation to make it just above worthless. I had to close my eyes while gulping it because it looked like my piss when i got up this morning. I didn't finish it which i figure was ok because its not real beer anyway.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
wilkie (1208) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JAN 11, 2003
Ultra crap as opposed to the just plain crap that Michelob is famous for. It also costs more that PBR, which makes it ultra useless.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Turtboy (120) - Lucasville, Ohio, USA - JAN 11, 2003
If you are worried about carbs then you are not a beer drinker. This is a chick beer. Any self respecting man would not drink this a second time. I actually get tons of this shit for notjinf...IT COMES OUT OF MY FAUCET!!!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - JAN 11, 2003
I really wanted this to be good, because i could certainly use a lot less carbs in my diet. Unfortunately, this didnt taste like anything at all. Sprite has more flavor than this stuff.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Aubrey (3433) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - JAN 7, 2003
Clear and glass-like with a faint, straw hue. Wet & musty nose, not very fresh smelling. Very watery up front; becomes very carbonated. Barely discernible cracker-like flavor... or maybe itís more like cardboard. Iíve had carbonated water that had more flavor. I suppose itís succeeded in being a low-carb, low-cal beer, but if carbs and cals are of concern to you, donít drink beer at all. BTW, itís also low-alcohol. Thereís no magic pill.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
UNCCTF (477) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - JAN 4, 2003
Crap, crap, crap.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
krisfleet (130) - Sharon, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 31, 2002
Not good, but tolerable to drink. This is not an average light beer. I bought one 6 pack of michelob black and tan, and one of ultra. The ultra actually weighed less. not only is it light, but it weighs less physically. Simply amazing, but the taste is anything but amazing.