overall
n/a

RATINGS: 1259   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Skrip99 (82) - Los Angeles, California, USA - DEC 30, 2002
This is the problem we have when it comes to beer, you have those who love ales and lager and all that dark heavy stuff. Then you have those who like an ice cold goodíol brew on a hot day (american style). Well, if you thought Coors Light was water, this tops it. Eventually it will taste like beer. I still buy it because if its a hot day and I donít want that nasty feel of having a few brews, this hits the spot better than a soda or a dark beer, heck, even plain water no question! For those who are thirsty and are choosing either to have a bottled water or a light beer, this is it. Also, if you are someone who is health conscious, this might be for you. Most beer drinkers arenít, but they do exist.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bubslang (438) - Kentwood, Michigan, USA - DEC 30, 2002
Quite possibly the worst beer Iíve ever had, pale, very watery, tasted like water with a shot of bud in it( not a good thing),couldnít even get halfway through the bottle

kwoeltje (2232) - Manchester, Missouri, USA - DEC 29, 2002
Tried this at an airshow--a pre-release "special preview." It was cold and wet--just what I wanted on a hot September day. Otherwise completely forgetable.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BeerLimey (2154) - California, USA - DEC 29, 2002
What can I say? No color, no aroma, no flavor. Must be aimed at the health freak, non-beer drinking alcoholics out there. Actually my wife likes it because it has less flavor than Miller Lite. I prefer San Pellegrino.

AustinMilbarge (681) - Denver, Colorado, USA - DEC 29, 2002
Normal Michelob is pretty decent, but this is beyond me to describe. It smelled aweful. However the taste complemented the aroma in being equally horrendously terrible.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
reverend (24) - Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 28, 2002
I think that I would get drunker drinking tap water. This beer is not very impressive I wish that someone would come out with a light beer with some taste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Frank (2889) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 27, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 16, 2004 Watery aroma with hints of beer. Watery front. Beer flavor becomes appearant as it progresses. Finish is watery with a beer-like after-taste. In a weird tasteless way, this is kind of good. Reminds me of the lemon-flavored, 0-calorie carbonated water my mom drinks only a bit sweeter. How do you make a low-carb product out of grain?

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - DEC 25, 2002
You might have seen my íMichelob Ultra for Christmasí thread. What did you expect me to say about this stuff? I gave it the benefit of the doubt for appearance, because I didnít bother pouring it out of the bottle.

007lund (92) - Ann Arbor, USA - DEC 24, 2002
Definitely tastes like a light beer. In other words, not good. Itís not even smooth like the normal Michelob brews. Donít even keep this around for weight-conscious girls. If theyíre around, grab Corona.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
jdooley (15) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 23, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 22, 2003 Very watery, good for WOMEN on diets i guess? My brother gave me one, i wouldn't go to the trouble of ever buying it.