overall
n/a

RATINGS: 1256   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
vacek (67) - College Station, Texas, USA - DEC 19, 2002
If you are worried about carb intake don’t drink beer, especially not this one.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
OutHouseDilemma (70) - Crowley, Texas, USA - DEC 18, 2002
OK, it looks like water. Its not too bad. It smells as if there is beer in the bottle? I like the fact that they are trying to make a good lite beer, but its kinda watery. It went down a lil better at a warmer temp. I would have gave it a higher rating, but its costs seems like an export. All around its ok, if your playing sports and cant handle heavy beers in the belly....

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
Lumberjack99 (14) - Arizona, USA - DEC 16, 2002
Light aroma, not much flavor at all, no aftertaste. Think carbonated water with a little hops flavoring and alcohol. This stuff’s not bad, actually, if you want a thirst quencher beer, because it is very watery. The taste is above average for watery light beers. Recommended if you are on a diet like Atkins or Suger Busters, but others beware.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
JerseysBeast (19) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 16, 2002
Well, you’ve probably heard all of the rantings about this beer already, so i’ll skip that part. On the good side, Michelob Ultra is very thirst quenching. It’s a situational beer. Going out for drinks after a hard game of b-ball? Michelob Ultra. You’re a raging alchoholic running a marathon? Michelob Ultra. And if you’re gonna choke if you take one more bong rip... that’s right, Michelob Ultra to the rescue. Maybe they should just rename this shit ’Gator-Ale, the sports DRINK.’

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Bearboy (5) - Kokomo, Indiana, USA - DEC 16, 2002 does not count
How do you spell uuhhgaargh. Tried it once, I’m done. I did meet a bartender that said she liked it, I’m going to a different bar now.

HH (165) - Everett, Washington, USA - DEC 13, 2002
I just knew this was not worth trying but a distributor gave me a free one at the bar the other day. Looks like slightly off colored water. Fizzy. Honestly can’t say it tasted bad, IT TASTED OF NOTHING. Fizzy water. It does however make one belch just like real beer.

666seth (222) - California, USA - DEC 11, 2002
??? Its a shame to call this one a "beer" !

Yakbreath (13) - Macomb, Michigan, USA - DEC 11, 2002
This is beer? I thought someone slapped a label on a tainted bottle of Mexican water. Heck, I think I’d rather take my chances with Mexican water. It would probably have more flavor and buzz.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
ProstmanSux (102) - Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 11, 2002
This beer goes down easy because its mostly water.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
cAPSLOCK (155) - Dallas, Texas, USA - DEC 10, 2002
I eat a low carb diet most of the time (I lost 40 pounds by the way. ;) So obviously I was interested in this beer. Although I am a discrimating beer drinker I am not picky... and that is the grace of God. Because I can drink this beer without the amount of revultion it likely deserves. Thin, waterey, fairly carbonated, but still has that signature Michelob hops blend taste... just very diluted.