RATINGS: 1292   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Motomille99 (7) - Salt Lake, Utah, USA - JAN 20, 2003 does not count
Wow, this has to be the most tasteless beer I've tasted (other than bud I guess). This beer is light. Tinted water. I do think it's better than Bud though. I don't think I would ever buy this beer again. I actually never bought it to begin with. It was left over at my house so I drank it. It was easy to drink but not pleasurable. Why bother even making a beer like this? It did have a super super slight hop scent to it thought.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
chunknuts (51) - Watertown, New York, USA - JAN 20, 2003
terrible, tastes like water

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
grant (842) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - JAN 19, 2003
Very watery, but nothing offensive, i.e. no skunky, metallic or oxidized flavors. That’s about all that can be said about this.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 19, 2003
This was very, very watery to the point where I have never experienced something like this. Very wierd because it is almost a decent "beer" if I can use that word.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dberger624 (1028) - Phila, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 18, 2003
Ok I got this to say I had one. I should've just ordered seltzer water. Well Bud got my $2.50.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
spicedad2 (78) - Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2003
For being the lightest of all beers, it's not too bad. It's got a little bit of a hop bite while watery, it's well carbonated.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
cb (810) - Roeland Park, Kansas, USA - JAN 15, 2003
The only reason this stuff doesn't get straight ones is because it has enough carbonation to make it just above worthless. I had to close my eyes while gulping it because it looked like my piss when i got up this morning. I didn't finish it which i figure was ok because its not real beer anyway.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
wilkie (1208) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JAN 11, 2003
Ultra crap as opposed to the just plain crap that Michelob is famous for. It also costs more that PBR, which makes it ultra useless.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Turtboy (120) - Lucasville, Ohio, USA - JAN 11, 2003
If you are worried about carbs then you are not a beer drinker. This is a chick beer. Any self respecting man would not drink this a second time. I actually get tons of this shit for notjinf...IT COMES OUT OF MY FAUCET!!!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - JAN 11, 2003
I really wanted this to be good, because i could certainly use a lot less carbs in my diet. Unfortunately, this didnt taste like anything at all. Sprite has more flavor than this stuff.