overall
n/a

RATINGS: 1263   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
JerseysBeast (19) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 16, 2002
Well, youíve probably heard all of the rantings about this beer already, so iíll skip that part. On the good side, Michelob Ultra is very thirst quenching. Itís a situational beer. Going out for drinks after a hard game of b-ball? Michelob Ultra. Youíre a raging alchoholic running a marathon? Michelob Ultra. And if youíre gonna choke if you take one more bong rip... thatís right, Michelob Ultra to the rescue. Maybe they should just rename this shit íGator-Ale, the sports DRINK.í

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Bearboy (5) - Kokomo, Indiana, USA - DEC 16, 2002 does not count
How do you spell uuhhgaargh. Tried it once, Iím done. I did meet a bartender that said she liked it, Iím going to a different bar now.

HH (165) - Everett, Washington, USA - DEC 13, 2002
I just knew this was not worth trying but a distributor gave me a free one at the bar the other day. Looks like slightly off colored water. Fizzy. Honestly canít say it tasted bad, IT TASTED OF NOTHING. Fizzy water. It does however make one belch just like real beer.

666seth (222) - California, USA - DEC 11, 2002
??? Its a shame to call this one a "beer" !

Yakbreath (13) - Macomb, Michigan, USA - DEC 11, 2002
This is beer? I thought someone slapped a label on a tainted bottle of Mexican water. Heck, I think Iíd rather take my chances with Mexican water. It would probably have more flavor and buzz.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
ProstmanSux (102) - Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 11, 2002
This beer goes down easy because its mostly water.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
cAPSLOCK (156) - Dallas, Texas, USA - DEC 10, 2002
I eat a low carb diet most of the time (I lost 40 pounds by the way. ;) So obviously I was interested in this beer. Although I am a discrimating beer drinker I am not picky... and that is the grace of God. Because I can drink this beer without the amount of revultion it likely deserves. Thin, waterey, fairly carbonated, but still has that signature Michelob hops blend taste... just very diluted.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Sixpack595 (13) - USA - DEC 10, 2002
Remember what this beer is supposed to be...watery, thin, and cheap. It succedes. If all you care about is a buzz without getting too fat, its fine. Donít expect much taste.

karl (158) - Glendale, New York, USA - DEC 10, 2002
Crap in a bottle and that about wraps it up!!!!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Fulkrum78 (175) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - DEC 10, 2002
My roommate buys this stuff, ad I figured I would try one out of curiosity. I was interested in a low carb beer. Guess what? This beer is your typical watery brew. No wonder it is low carb.