overall
n/a

RATINGS: 1250   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

HighGravity (926) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - NOV 19, 2002
New name: Michelob Sparse

0.8
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
mixamatt (427) - San Francisco, California, USA - NOV 19, 2002
Slight bitter flavor that quickly turns to carbonated water.Whats worse is I still have four more left in the fridge.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
hennes (934) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - NOV 16, 2002
I was raised by folks very down on television and sugared breakfast cereal with the result that the few brief glimpses of Lucky Charms commericals I got at friend’s houses fired my youthful Irish-American imagination beyond words. Finally, at a sleepover, I had a chance to try the stuff. No, Ultra does not taste like Lucky Charms and no I didn’t anticipate my first sip of Ultra as I did my first spoon of the magically delicious. But the story is about advertised distortion, so in my eyes appropriate.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
pauliefrog99 (302) - FLINT, Michigan, USA - NOV 15, 2002
Cant taste no alcohol. No flavor at all. What should i expect.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - NOV 14, 2002
Let’s be honest, I could drink this forever. Little flavor, low alcohol, very lite, and way over-hyped. For all the fuss, I am extremely disappointed.

muzzlehatch (4424) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - NOV 13, 2002
Evian tastes fresher.

PsuGrad9899 (3) - New Paris, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 13, 2002 does not count
didn’t think light beers could get any lighter than what they are already. Pours very very pale straw, almost water clear. Very little carbonation, head, or lace. Almost no trace of smell, though does have a slight skunky adjunct aroma. Light mouthfeel with trace of fizziness. No taste to report whatsoever. Tastes like water with maybe a little bit of sugar in it. I could hardly believe it. It absolutely had no taste whatsoever. The only upside of it would be it would be refreshing it you had just mowed the lawn and wanted a very light chugging beer, but then, you shouldn’t be drinking beer and should be drinking watet. This should not be called beer.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Nastrass (58) - Texas, USA - NOV 9, 2002
I guess this beer serves it’s purpose for the low carb crowd, but thats about it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
ENTROPY (141) - Terra Bella, California, USA - NOV 8, 2002
what the hell is this?

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Dogbrick (7839) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - NOV 8, 2002
This is either one of the worst beers I have ever tasted, or one of the best seltzer waters.