overall
n/a

RATINGS: 1284   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
reverend (24) - Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 28, 2002
I think that I would get drunker drinking tap water. This beer is not very impressive I wish that someone would come out with a light beer with some taste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Frank (3345) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 27, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 16, 2004 Watery aroma with hints of beer. Watery front. Beer flavor becomes appearant as it progresses. Finish is watery with a beer-like after-taste. In a weird tasteless way, this is kind of good. Reminds me of the lemon-flavored, 0-calorie carbonated water my mom drinks only a bit sweeter. How do you make a low-carb product out of grain?

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - DEC 25, 2002
You might have seen my ’Michelob Ultra for Christmas’ thread. What did you expect me to say about this stuff? I gave it the benefit of the doubt for appearance, because I didn’t bother pouring it out of the bottle.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
007lund (92) - Ann Arbor, USA - DEC 24, 2002
Definitely tastes like a light beer. In other words, not good. It’s not even smooth like the normal Michelob brews. Don’t even keep this around for weight-conscious girls. If they’re around, grab Corona.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
jdooley (15) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 23, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 22, 2003 Very watery, good for WOMEN on diets i guess? My brother gave me one, i wouldn't go to the trouble of ever buying it.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
bruno1378 (126) - Epping, New Hampshire, USA - DEC 20, 2002
this is perhaps the lightest, wateriest looking beer i’ve ever seen. I think I’d rather have a Busch NA than this stuff....might be more flavor to it.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
LadyBeerLover (70) - Benton, Arkansas, USA - DEC 19, 2002
and why did they make this beer??

1.4
   AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
beb5000 (23) - Avon, Connecticut, USA - DEC 19, 2002
I tried based on the commercials. It is the last time I do that.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
vacek (67) - College Station, Texas, USA - DEC 19, 2002
If you are worried about carb intake don’t drink beer, especially not this one.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
OutHouseDilemma (70) - Crowley, Texas, USA - DEC 18, 2002
OK, it looks like water. Its not too bad. It smells as if there is beer in the bottle? I like the fact that they are trying to make a good lite beer, but its kinda watery. It went down a lil better at a warmer temp. I would have gave it a higher rating, but its costs seems like an export. All around its ok, if your playing sports and cant handle heavy beers in the belly....