overall
n/a

RATINGS: 1298   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
ProstmanSux (102) - Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 11, 2002
This beer goes down easy because its mostly water.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
cAPSLOCK (156) - Dallas, Texas, USA - DEC 10, 2002
I eat a low carb diet most of the time (I lost 40 pounds by the way. ;) So obviously I was interested in this beer. Although I am a discrimating beer drinker I am not picky... and that is the grace of God. Because I can drink this beer without the amount of revultion it likely deserves. Thin, waterey, fairly carbonated, but still has that signature Michelob hops blend taste... just very diluted.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Sixpack595 (13) - USA - DEC 10, 2002
Remember what this beer is supposed to be...watery, thin, and cheap. It succedes. If all you care about is a buzz without getting too fat, its fine. Donít expect much taste.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
karl (158) - Glendale, New York, USA - DEC 10, 2002
Crap in a bottle and that about wraps it up!!!!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Fulkrum78 (175) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - DEC 10, 2002
My roommate buys this stuff, ad I figured I would try one out of curiosity. I was interested in a low carb beer. Guess what? This beer is your typical watery brew. No wonder it is low carb.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
jsquire (3971) - St. Marys, Ohio, USA - DEC 8, 2002
This beer is so soul-less as to be an affront to all bad American light beers. Iíve had beers that tasted awful, but at least they tasted like something. I pulled this out of a friendís fridge for the sole purpose of seeing if it was as bad as you all say it is and it did not dissapoint. Very pale yellow with a white head that fizzed and popped like it was a Sprite. No body, and it tasted like someone already drank a beer out of the glass and filled it with water to rinse it out, but gave it to me to drink instead of pouring it down the drain. I donít want to give it a 0.5 because there is something out there that could be worse, but at the moment I donít want to try to imagine it.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
djbuddha (90) - Many, Louisiana, USA - DEC 5, 2002
I donít like light beers that much. Seeing that this is the lightest of all, I really donít like it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Supaflyfresh99 (97) - E.Williston, New York, USA - NOV 30, 2002
This shit sucks.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Slovak34 (99) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - NOV 27, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 31, 2003 95 calories for this beer. Not only is it a low carb beer, but it will probably cause you to yack up any carbs or food you previously consumed. A step above Corrs Light taste-wise.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
Andrew196 (1204) - Katy, Texas, USA - NOV 26, 2002
From what I have heard, this beer isnt much more low carb than any other shit light beer out there. Basically, like drinking bad tap water is what this beer tastes like.