RATINGS: 1292   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
ENTROPY (141) - Terra Bella, California, USA - NOV 8, 2002
what the hell is this?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Dogbrick (10001) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - NOV 8, 2002
This is either one of the worst beers I have ever tasted, or one of the best seltzer waters.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
jpm8920 (152) - Park Ridge, New Jersey, USA - NOV 7, 2002
just an expensive glass of water, but it keeps the beer gut in check

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
TheBeerCollector (633) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - NOV 7, 2002
My wife (who does not usually like to drink beer) liked this one. Need I say more?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
phillymonksman (60) - Ardmore, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 5, 2002
This beer is popular at the local bar I hang out at. It has no taste and I canít believe people get into the whole "low-carb" thing. I tried to turn these people on to some great beers brewed around the corner (Victory). Not only didnít it work, they never even heard of Victory beer. John

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Perdue46 (68) - USA - NOV 4, 2002
This beer wasnt the greatest, it didnt have much flavor at all to it

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
obxdude10 (2151) - Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 28, 2002
I actually laughed when I poured this junk into a glass, you could see right through the beer, the only reason it had any head was because I poured the beer straight down into the glass, seemed to have a little bit of a heavy body to it, very little to no aroma or flavors, certainly false advertising when they say something like íless carbs but full flavorí, I say we sue íem

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Drew (2411) - Kent, Ohio, USA - OCT 26, 2002
Well, I was expecting to describe how awful this tasted, but the fact is, it hardly had any taste at all. Very thin and overly carbonated - you might expect some head with all that, but no. It really tasted like seltzer water.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
ElGaucho (2329) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - OCT 26, 2002
I hesitated actually purchasing an Anheuser Busch product, but figured buying one bottle at a bar was cheaper than buying a 6-pack at a liquor store. Iíll have to admit, the advertising sucked me in, in addition to the fact I heard on the radio that stores were sold out of it. I guess for somebody on a low carb diet this would be the beer of choice. The best things I can say about it are A) I love the label and B) It has an attractive, champagne-like pale gold color and a fine, white bubble head. Aesthetics aside, it has an above average taste for a light beer. Will I buy it again? Not for myself, but perhaps for less discerning house guests.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
MissingSmithwicks99 (13) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - OCT 25, 2002
When put into the proper perspective that this is an *ultra-light* beer and the fact that itís purpose is to avoid carbs and calories, then this beer isnít terrible. Better than OíDouls but not as good as "The Beast". That about sums it up.