Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 Lemonade (MGD Light 64)

(RETIRED)
overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 34   MEAN: 1.23/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.46   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 84   ABV: 2.8%
Light beer with natural lemon flavor and sucralose

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
troopie (2291) - Munchen an der Willamette, Oregon, USA - JUN 27, 2011
Better than the slum of its parts. Lemony and adjunct smell. Bad lemonade flavour, Bad lemonade finish. Another kaklike beer from Miller. We need beer lemonade like we need urine ice cubes.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
OD40oz (773) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - JUN 26, 2011
I had to buy a single just for the rating. Pretty nasty stuff, I’d actually rather have a Crystal Light Lemonade. If this were the only beer on the face of the earth I would stay sober.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
bpreo (1749) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - JUN 25, 2011
Whew! 2.8% alcohol. Better stay in for the night after drinking one of these. And that artificial lemonade flavor encourages you to drink more and more. A real fiend, this one.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
scooterbub (871) - Lander, Wyoming, USA - JUN 24, 2011
12 ounce bottle. Pours a hazy light yellow with a one inch white head that fades. Taste is of lemon, sugar and soda water. Similar aroma. Has a decent body that is rather thin. A decent thirst quencher, but could have been much better

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Block (1489) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JUN 22, 2011
This beer is pretty bad but still much better than some of its competitors. I would take this over any of the beers with lime any day.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
brewcrew2002 (86) - USA - JUN 21, 2011
What can I say but terrible beer. Did’nt even taste like lemons, more of a low grade sugar substitute. Had to wash this one out of my mouth with lots and lots of Fat Tire at a local bar.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
PorterPounder (5704) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUN 17, 2011
Tallahassee, Fl - Publix Supermarket, 12 oz bottle. Lifeless, murky dark golden pour. Lemonheads candy aroma, a hint of limeade. Flavor is tangy and lemony but artificial. Pick up some limeade flavor in there as well. Easy drinking, but not quite as refreshing as I thought it might be. Mouthfeel is a bit dry and harsh. Will make a decent thirst quencher while doing yardwork this summer - I hope so - I bought a whole 12-pak!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Fratto (2654) - Arlington, Texas, USA - JUN 11, 2011
Bottle. Award yellow pour with a huge white head. A moment later, awkward yellow pour with no head. Aroma is carbonation, metallic, lemon air freshener, and Splenda. Taste is corn and lemons? This is seriously awful. A metallic taste with so much Sweet N Lo that I might get cancer. I struggled through the bottle and then couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth. It took a large order of fries, four Negra Modelos, and ~20 chicken nuggets to erase the awful film of disgust that had coated my tongue. It haunts me in my dreams.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Cavie (3842) - Fort Worth, Texas, USA - JUN 10, 2011
Bottle courtesy Bin Laden. Killer beer brah! Appearance is a clear bottle that is murky like a Lemonhead. Yellowish. Aroma is a bit lemony. Kinda skunky. Preparing for the first gulp. My jowels are watering!!! Flavor is lemon sweetness that turns super sugary like artificial sweetener. This has as much carbonation and air bubbles as John Mayer’s vocal tone quality. Gross. Gross.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Tmoney99 (11075) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUN 8, 2011
Bottle sample at KFOA. Poured hazy yellow color with an average frothy white head that diminished slowly with fair lacing. Moderate lemon tange aroma. Light to medium body with a sticky texture and soft carbonation. Medium sweet lemonade flavor with medium sweet finish of short duration. This beer did not meet my expectations.