overall
n/a

RATINGS: 353   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18   EST. CALORIES: 90   ABV: 3%
Fresh Crisp Flavor

LSKennedy's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
LSKennedy (15) - - DEC 17, 2011
First review. Bottle at christmas party. Pours a faint yellowish color, almost waterlike. Skunky taste, no hops to be found, corn notes. Definitely drank because its free.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
vilsack1987 (21) - - JUL 23, 2014
One of the worst beers I’ve ever had. If you want a beer with zero flavor then I recommend. I feel like I would need 10 to even catch a Buzz.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 2/20
tnkw01 (1058) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - JUN 26, 2014
Bottle. Just had this one after a Miller High Life Light and can honestly say I could not tell the difference. So, I’m going to copy and paste. Light golden color with an actually pretty decent head. Aroma, water a tad of grains. Taste water, a tad of grains. Is this beer?

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
ffaoe (224) - York, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 14, 2014
No aroma. Golden and clear with little head. Very little taste and quite watery

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
TXBadger (1272) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JUN 5, 2014
Kind of embarrassed I’ve had this, but I have. Very watered down without much flavor of anything in it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
wxman (1399) - O’Fallon, Illinois, USA - JUN 1, 2014
Pours a bright clear pale gold with a so-so white head. Minor lacing. Grassy aroma. Taste is sweet pale malt and corn grits, then nothing. Well balanced, but watery. Taste is very brief with some dryness in the throat after the swallow. Refreshing, I suppose, but so is water.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
hockeybeerguy (1710) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - MAY 31, 2014
As I’m about to review this, I’m already thinking of that damn song. Sucks to be me, let’s get this over with so I can move on. I’ve had this more than enough times in my life in a pint glass and a pilsener, there isn’t much difference. The appearance was a super light watery looking yellow color. Fast rising bubbles appeared into the quickly dissolving head. There was no lacing. The smell was cooked corn if that. The taste didn’t really have anything. It had a super watery finish. On the palate, it was more than light, this thing defined it. Overall, well, its a Light Lager. Miller did what they wanted to do, produce a low calorie water with light "beer-like" qualities about it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
CpyNPrnT (338) - Indiana, USA - APR 6, 2014
Aroma is...Taste is... Overall, there is hardly anything to this beer. Cutting calories sure, but not much else. Barely resembles an MGD (which I do enjoy).

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
jde123 (763) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - MAR 29, 2014
I think it has been rebranded, and I tend to like the new slightly retro branding on the cans. Flavorless beer, drink enough and you’ll get drunk and not consume as many calories as normal...or so the adverts go... who knows.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Aubrey (3431) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - MAR 11, 2014
My mother-in-law left one of these in my fridge, so I thought I’d taste a few ounces before throwing it out. It looks like watered-down apple juice and it is virtually headless. It has a bit of carbonation up front, but it turns watery toward the finish, and it’s incredibly thin -- similar to carbonated water. Flavor-wise, it really doesn’t have much to offer. There are weak notes of corn, syrup/sugar and tobacco, but they’re faint (probably a good thing). Bitterness is barely discernible. After my fourth sip, I had had enough, and it was beginning to leave a bad taste in my mouth. What a lifeless and vapid beer.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
LeonardoSV (3) - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - MAR 7, 2014 does not count
Sucks. You would be better off with water rather than this... I wouldn’t even call it beer... "dirty water". Still does what it promises though, having a low calorie profile and whatever, so that’s why I give it a higher score.