overall

RATINGS: 2153   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Representing a true innovation in American brewing, MGD's patented cold-filtered process fashions the smooth drinkability of draft beer available in bottles and cans.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Norton (333) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - AUG 1, 2002
Not as good as High Life. However, rather enjoyable and kicks the crap out of any Bud brew. I still don’t know anyone who buys this consistently and I never see it in bars. This beer is an enigma to me, but really not bad.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
bierkoning (11672) - La Tropica, NETHERLANDS - JUL 30, 2002
Only a hint of malt detedted in the aroma. Sweetish taste with orange and pear. No hopbitterness, just a bit skunky and soapy. Thin.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
jpknight22 (171) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - JUL 29, 2002
I think I once had the same impression this beer gave me when I bit into a tin can. Slightly metallic with something left to be desired...

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
blank (996) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUL 25, 2002
Almost threw up after the first one. By brother lived on this stuff for a while.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
DougShoemaker (3147) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 24, 2002
Smells sweet, straw yellow colour, little head. Small amount of malt and bitterness, some carbonation. Ordinary.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
007lund (92) - Ann Arbor, USA - JUL 24, 2002
Best served on draft at the ballpark. The best thing this beer’s got going for it is that it’s cheap and goes down easy. With a hot dog, not bad. Otherwise, use only when throwing a party with tons of guests if you are concerned about costs.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
leapinbass99 (15) - Goleta, California, USA - JUL 22, 2002
I was recently reminded how crummy these ’corn-fed’ american beers really are. I was on a long range fishing boat at the beginning of June and forgot to bring some real beer with me. My choices were Bud, Coors Light, and Miller GD. Well, I chose GD - once. From that point on it was Rum and Coke!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
rauchbier (3709) - Isle Of Beer, Lincolnshire, ENGLAND - JUL 22, 2002
malt and pear drops in the nose, earthy malt in the mouth, faint hop in the aftertaste. I have a cold and my senses are dulled.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
jcalbi (380) - Medford, New Jersey, USA - JUL 22, 2002
Rice, aluminum, plastic. These are NOT a few of my favorite things!

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
mwesth (279) - Skovlunde, DENMARK - JUL 21, 2002
Thin.. Why an IRISH air company like Ryanair are serving this onborard their planes puzzles me..