overall

RATINGS: 2076   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.6   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Representing a true innovation in American brewing, MGD's patented cold-filtered process fashions the smooth drinkability of draft beer available in bottles and cans.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
Davhgbrew (945) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 7, 2002
One of my favorite mass produced brews. It’s a great sittin around wathing the game brew.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 7, 2002
Seasonal? Hell Yes it’s seasonal! I drink this stuff from Memorial Day to Labor day. Then I go back to beer that tastes like beer. This is the perfect beer for grilling, or marinating, or even drinking on hot Summer days. Mexico has Tecate, Canada has Labatt’s, and Jamaica has Red Stripe. America has MGD, cheap, simple, and hangover free.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
RedEft (155) - Wichita, Kansas, USA - FEB 5, 2002
UPDATED: AUG 17, 2004 This is embarrassing, Miller. Your commercials crack me up, your beer makes me cry. Sorta skunky and corny, tastes of corn and water. Very watery. Never again.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Dogbrick (8895) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - FEB 5, 2002
Decent macro brew. Goes well with pizza or in a keg at a wedding reception but stay away if you are looking for something with character.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ravidesai (947) - Bombay, INDIA - FEB 5, 2002

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
LuckySmarms99 (80) - Ontario, USA - FEB 5, 2002
Solid beer. whenever I go to states and no bud, coors I ask for the miller line of products...

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
hoolsten99 (1) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
the 1st beer i drunk since i am in the US which deserves the titel ’drinkable’. confused? well, i am a german guy and i am coming straight out of my homecountry. i tried a couple of different brands. it´s unbelievable how bad some american beers are. i think as a german beer expert i know what makes a good beer. so if you stick to this one, you get something which i consider as a beer. besides can someone explain me the weird concept of those ridiculous lite beers... expect more ratings from me!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
NOSHOWJONES99 (22) - USA - FEB 2, 2002
one of the best american beers out there the few times i drink it i dont mind it at all

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
StevieMSU (64) - Kentucky, USA - JAN 31, 2002
This is a good beer but I have to say I am a huge fan of Miller, I have just grown to love it through my college years...A must to try..

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
brianbray2199 (35) - USA - JAN 31, 2002
Purchase Miller when you don’t want to give out your real beer.