overall

RATINGS: 2153   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Representing a true innovation in American brewing, MGD's patented cold-filtered process fashions the smooth drinkability of draft beer available in bottles and cans.

Beershine's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Beershine (5218) - The Sunshine State, Florida, USA - SEP 14, 2009
Clear bottle, in Turkey. I’m still reeling from this experience and I might need PTSD therapy. It started out ok. Pours the palest of yellows. Has a bit of cap retention but is generally ugly. The aroma is rancid. There are lots of rotten foodstuffs and skunk and sulfur. And just when I thought that was bad enough, I made the mistake of drinking it. Now I did not want to put the glass to my lips after the stench but I felt it was my duty to finally try this swill. It was a mistake. This is purely putrid stuff that unfortunately persists on the palate. This beer proves there is no god because no god would allow this nightmare to perpetrate itself nor to permit the human taste buds to find this remotely tolerable. I would rather die than have to drink this again. This beer offends me deeply.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
HonestGriff (28) - Birkenhead, Merseyside, ENGLAND - FEB 6, 2016
Below average beer, flat, watery, boring, nothing stands out, will give a miss next time

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
LLaurin (163) - Motala, SWEDEN - FEB 5, 2016
Well nothing much to say. Plain American beer with no specific character. Really cold on a summer day it’s enjoyable as thirstquencher.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
midovark (87) - Balssagyarmat, HUNGARY - JAN 25, 2016
Straight from the 0.33 bottle. Easily drinkable, very light bodied lager. No remarkable taste or aroma but still refresing. A bit expensive for this quality though.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
JohhnyB (68) - CROATIA - JAN 18, 2016
Bottle. Pours clear yellow with thiny white head. Aroma of herbs, grass and some citrus.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
BenWesthof (195) - NETHERLANDS - JAN 7, 2016
A beer that has an extremely ’smooth’ taste, but no complexity or true bitterness.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
arn8897 (263) - Trenton, Ohio, USA - DEC 30, 2015
First beer I drank on a regular basis. Pours a clear golden color with a white head. Slight aromas of malt and caramel. Taste the same. Nothing special but not bad.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
simonblaine (531) - Alberta, CANADA - DEC 29, 2015
Drank from bottle, because its not worth dirtying a glass. It’s a generic big multinational brewery lager. That’s it. I used to like this when I was a bar star. Memories.

ChargerPwr1 (1) - Descanso, California, USA - DEC 27, 2015 does not count
Drink up and stop your whining! I like MGD and I like chicken,,,Drink your bitter craft beer and leave me alone!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
hauxe (169) - Butzbach, GERMANY - DEC 23, 2015
Rated from old notes. Light bodied, not a lot to talk about, but with an aftertaste that is not unpleasant.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Gubihumle (501) - Nørre Aaby, DENMARK - DEC 16, 2015
Farven er nærmest gennemsigt lys gul og skumkronen er storboblet og hurtig forsvundet igen. Aromaen og smagen er korn, malt og en anelse humle. Ikke noget at råbe hurra for.