overall

RATINGS: 51   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
The ice beer version of Miller High Life.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
slowrunner77 (6090) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 5, 2014
(2011) although MHL was worse than the light version, this was a touch "better". still crap, but not in the bottom few beers Iíve ever had.

MadIndian (2435) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 7, 2013
I did not know they even made this anymore. Can from neighbors fridge. Not a lot to rave about, especially for someone who likes full bodied craft beers. This was thin, watery and reminded me of stale corn.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Syzzer (596) - Oregon, USA - AUG 25, 2011
Extra point just for increased alcohol. Although it is a little harder to drink than itís normal counterpart, the ice is not much that far off flavor wise.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
beernovice39 (3160) - Montana, USA - JUL 13, 2010
UPDATED: NOV 8, 2010 As I sort through the big companys and what we used to try and lets face it drink I came across the liquid gem.............An aroma of corn and dirty socks on a clear golden body. Taste of corn and alcohol. Not a very tasty beer but better than Bud ice.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Fratto (2654) - Arlington, Texas, USA - SEP 13, 2009
Courtesy of someone with a fake I.D. when I was in my teens. Miller High Life really didnít need to make a leap to Ice, but when youíre underage and beggars canít be choosers, then you drink what youíre given.

keepersj12 (2761) - Sicklerville, New Jersey, USA - MAY 22, 2009
Oh no. Piss, piss, piss. Where do I go from here. Piss and more piss. Smell of Piss, color of piss.

Artillery (17) - Lawton, Oklahoma, USA - AUG 23, 2008
I dont think I have seen this one where I am at if you could tell me where to gett this one that would be cool.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
LinusStick (2887) - Moon Twp, suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 29, 2006
Loved the "ice" craze. The yellow color, heavy carbonation and big head was proud to yell, "Iím mediocre and proud of it!"

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
iamsancho16 (99) - USA - NOV 17, 2006
I had no idea that Miller made a High Life Ice. I would much rather have Busch Ice or Icehouse than drink this stuff.

CelticBrew (860) - The Crystal Coast, North Carolina, USA - NOV 15, 2006
Double duece can for $1.49. Opened can with a frothy white head spouting out. Has a pale yellow color that only a bum could appreciate. God, the first gulp was horrible, flavor of corn, salt, dirty water with aslight hint of malt. Alcohol is evident, which is why I suspect this is one of the more popular swills for those on skid row. The aroma was a hideous plume of dirty dish water and week old wet socks.