overall

RATINGS: 463   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
The low-cal version of Miller High Life.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
fattybladdy (449) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - JUN 16, 2013
Had on draft. Not much to say here, pretty bland, really watery. Not horrible, pretty much on par with most light beers.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
rubbishystuff (1757) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 14, 2013
Thanks to Blake for this. Really for a light macro you could do so much worse. After a long day of clearing a flooded basement for example this wasn't too bad. More flavor than most light beers. However it was still somewhat rubbish. Serving bottle.

Ret12 (447) - Maryland, USA - MAR 30, 2013
This was one of my least favorite light beers of all time it even left me with a headache

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
DCLawyer (1312) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - JAN 21, 2013
Bottle. How, and why, they would water down Miller High Life is a mystery to me, but the result is a wholly unpleasant beer-flavored water. Not recommended at all.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
MaltOne (182) - Wisconsin, USA - JAN 16, 2013
This was a socially dictated occurance. Pretty much what you’d expect. Feels like beer flavored water. Pale yellow gold, white, brief head. Somewhat aromatic, but in a college beer hall sort of way. Reminds me of white bread (Wonder Bread) - it mimics the category but is so far removed from what’s possible. It seems my senses and body will take little from this before returning it to the universe in much the same form in which it arrived.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Fatehunter (1092) - Corbett, Oregon, USA - DEC 10, 2012
From the 32 oz. can. Into a tulip glass. Three fingers of head, low retention rate. Almost clear (lightest straw color) body. Smells like my breath after a night of drinking light beers. Kinda grainy but in the worst way. Taste sickly sweet with a mild grain. Watery and lacking flavor. Light body with moderate carbonation. The Champagne of Beers should not be done in a "Light" version.

ads135 (2579) - Lawrence, Kansas, USA - DEC 9, 2012
I don’t remember why I tried this beer, but any redeeming qualities Miller High Life has, this lacks. More watery, more sweet, less body, and mostly a waste of money.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Peter4Beer (11) - Wisconsin, USA - NOV 24, 2012
This is not a craft but mass produced, good news is every can is the same, so you know what you are getting

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
EvilPuppet99 (37) - Wisconsin, USA - NOV 13, 2012
I know I’m sort of commiting a sin beacuase I’m from WIsconsin but I’m not a miller fan. I turned 21 in St. Louis so budweiser and lagers are my preferences. Just couldn’t get used to the aftertaste.

Brewticular (86) - - AUG 12, 2012
Did not know they could make a very light beer become even lighter without pouring water directly into the bottle. I was apparently wrong. Taste like High Life with less carbonation.