overall

RATINGS: 478   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
The low-cal version of Miller High Life.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Eberndt (231) - - DEC 15, 2013
Wow this actually tastes like water. Very faint corn flavor and not much else. I don’t get it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
jsmitty_73 (9) - - SEP 19, 2013 does not count
Nice bottle, nice flavor. Not too much head but not too little either. Its a good all around beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
roder60 (1288) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 14, 2013
I usually abhor light beers and flat out don’t drink them. This summer however my AC died at the beginning of a 10 day heat wave and at $17/case I gave this a try since I had always liked the regular high life as my go to shit beer. Must say, for the price I’d choose this any day over Miller Coors or Bud. My rating is probably unfairly skewed as this helped me get through the week when my thermostat said 90 for 4 days straight and never dipped below 83.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
JDW1976 (14) - Johnson City, Tennessee, USA - JUL 29, 2013
Aroma: Hard to detect much of anything. Slight corn or grain maybe? Appearance: Color is very, very light yellow - almost like sparkling white grape juice. Taste: Very watery with little taste Palate: Probably the lightest bodied beer I’ve had all year. I’m normally not a fan of light beers. A friend left some in my fridge the other day, so I decided to try one tonight. Perhaps the only the redeeming factor was the fact it was ice cold and I’d just taken a break from some work around the house. It went down almost like water.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
oldboy828 (2) - North Carolina, USA - JUL 3, 2013 does not count
This is the light version of the best 12 pack under $7. There is always a regular supply of HIgh Life in my fridge.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
fattybladdy (628) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - JUN 16, 2013
Had on draft. Not much to say here, pretty bland, really watery. Not horrible, pretty much on par with most light beers.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
rubbishystuff (1965) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 14, 2013
UPDATED: JAN 27, 2015 Thanks to Blake for this. Really for a light macro you could do so much worse. After a long day of clearing a flooded basement for example this wasn’t too bad. More flavor than most light beers. However it was still somewhat rubbish. Serving bottle.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Ret12 (453) - Maryland, USA - MAR 30, 2013
This was one of my least favorite light beers of all time it even left me with a headache

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
DCLawyer (1755) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - JAN 21, 2013
Bottle. How, and why, they would water down Miller High Life is a mystery to me, but the result is a wholly unpleasant beer-flavored water. Not recommended at all.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
MaltOne (258) - Wisconsin, USA - JAN 16, 2013
This was a socially dictated occurance. Pretty much what you’d expect. Feels like beer flavored water. Pale yellow gold, white, brief head. Somewhat aromatic, but in a college beer hall sort of way. Reminds me of white bread (Wonder Bread) - it mimics the category but is so far removed from what’s possible. It seems my senses and body will take little from this before returning it to the universe in much the same form in which it arrived.