RATINGS: 484   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.42/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
The low-cal version of Miller High Life.

adwright2002 (25) - loganville, Georgia, USA - JUN 29, 2008
miller high life light is the best light beer i have drunk yet it tastws just like full strenght beer i love it nice buzz to this is now my light beer of choice

jthg (84) - Austin, Texas, USA - MAR 26, 2010
When I think of American Pilsner - Light, I think of nothing. And, this beer here explemfies nothing! It has more carbonation then water, more alcohol then water, and somehow goes down smoother in a beer bong then water. What an amazing beer! And, for less then $0.50 a can in a case? Why not buy two?!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
TnMan (2) - Etowah, Tennessee, USA - JUL 19, 2015 does not count
Overall a great light beer, we enjoy them every time we can find in on the shelves here in Tennessee. Sometimes it is VERY difficult to find, it is usually sold out!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
papajijo (22) - USA - AUG 2, 2002
Same with High Life, Miller High Life Light is an exceptional beer. I like it because its cheap, tastes good, and gets me drunk. I can also use it as a ’just chilling’ beer. Its a good one.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
chrissy (122) - Connecticut, USA - AUG 17, 2008
Can: A great crisp clean light beer with flavor. Just a low cal version of the american classic.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
amceachern99 (70) - Albany, Oregon, USA - SEP 21, 2001
Very good for cheap light beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Beerlover1982 (78) - Lacrosse, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 4, 2002
Great taste but doesn’t compare to the original

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 20/20
TehBeerMonsta (25) - USA - JUN 11, 2003
Boy, when the said this was the champagne of beers: They weren’t playing. I got all liquored up on this stuff yesterday and threw my neighbors ceramic deer lawn ornament through his patio window. It was a blast. Smooth and refreshing, I can drink a whole 18 pack in 6 hours. I used to think the Natty was king, well hear ye, hear ye: move over Natural light and pass over the crown. The new king of beers is here!!!!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
NJBarstool (8) - Rockaway, New Jersey, USA - OCT 14, 2015 does not count
People. We need to judge these beers properly. Judge Miller High Life Light against other light American Lagers. Is it watery? Yes, it should be. It’s a light lager. Does it lack a distinctive aroma? Yes. Is it the smoothest going down beer above 4.25 abv? I think so Is it extremely refreshing? I think so Can you buy 30 cans for 16.99? yup Can I drink half that case in a few hours and go about my business? No comment What light beer is better? I don’t know Why is the ratebeer score for this so brutal? Because y’all dont know what youre talking about

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
lechap (3) - Hillsboro, Alabama, USA - NOV 21, 2015 does not count
Never been a light beer drinker but have enjoyed Miller High Life for years. A while back I could only find the light and discovered it has the same crisp flavor I like with less alcohol and calories. So that’s what I keep on hand for when I don’t want a Guinness Draught or a Belhaven Scottish Ale. Love that it keeps its head for the duration.