overall

RATINGS: 1900   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Skrip99 (82) - Los Angeles, California, USA - MAR 1, 2002
Was a great beer waaay back when. Too bad people are buying all that ’tough man’ advertising B/S. This beer sucks and it’s what I see bums outside the liquor store on the floor drinking (on a good panhandling day). It has a cheap beer taste, but somehow it doesn’t connect right. AKA Miller Low-Life.

DeltaSigsWSU99 (9) - Pullman, Washington, USA - FEB 28, 2002 does not count
The commercials say it all.....I’m a High Life Man

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Drinkingdan (371) - East Norriton, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 28, 2002
Maybe good for drinking games.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
5crown99 (9) - Maryland, USA - FEB 26, 2002 does not count
i like high life, its far better than anything from budweiser, coors, and much tastier than any other miller products. bottles do taste much better, but i usually keep a 30 pack of cans at the house. you can drink it with friends, and not feel bad about wasting alot of money.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
noy-zee (63) - Minnesota, USA - FEB 26, 2002
cheap....good for shot-gunning

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Big-D99 (10) - ellensburg, Washington, USA - FEB 26, 2002
damn, why did i waste my time with this crap!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Shipman (48) - Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 23, 2002
It is cheap! This is one of my favorite beers. Here at Shippensburg, we reward ourselves with good beer, and this is one of those beers.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Evster64 (107) - Kempner, Texas, USA - FEB 22, 2002
UPDATED: DEC 14, 2005 The beer I grew up drinking is now relegated to the level of "bargain beer." I still have a soft spot in my heart for it and still drink it from time to time when I have a craving for ethanol and corn. Yes, I overrate it....because I can’t stand seeing it rated next to Natty Light. So remember......... When it’s time to relax .... one beer stands clear, beer after beer ..... if you ’ve got the time ... we’ve got the beer ... Miller Beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
parkhead99 (41) - IRELAND - FEB 22, 2002
Below Average

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
daninorlando99 (49) - Orlando, Florida, USA - FEB 21, 2002
used to think my dad was a high class guy when i was young, boy do i know the truth now