overall

RATINGS: 1963   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
GrandMasterSexay (26) - Minnesota, USA - MAY 16, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 17, 2004 Good stuff, I drink it like water, very fizzy water. It gets me drunk and I don't get sick, so I can't complain. Tastes a little like Grainbelt Premium.... but cheaper!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 16/20
Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 10, 2002
This beer tastes great ice cold in the small stubby 7oz bottle. Great color, flavor, and good bite. Those 7 oz bottles are made to go down cold and fast. The colder the better. Scores high on my list.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - MAY 9, 2002
This is not such a bad beer, the champagne of beers, not likely. My brother used to make fun of me for drinking this stuff by saying that it smelled like farts. I never noticed this, but I did notice that its much better from the bottle than the can. There is noticable rankness in the can, but in the bottle, its not too bad.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
MarshallMac (143) - West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 6, 2002
what is it? the champagne of beers or something? alright...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
MaxPower (961) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 30, 2002
Musty smell, very sweet,nice copper color. Not a bad american pils, lacking hops I guess that is why they say Always smooth never bitter.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
groovinhigh (170) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - APR 30, 2002
The High Life man is an idiot...

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
krisfleet (130) - Sharon, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 26, 2002
One is usually all I can handle before I want something different. Iíll drink it, but not necessarily like it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Sinogue99 (2) - USA - APR 25, 2002 does not count
As far as American beers go, this one is okay, but I would never drink it unless I was in dire need of a beer.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - APR 25, 2002
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2008 Me and my buddies drank a boat load of this stuff in high school. My best buddys dad used to buy 2 to 3 24 packs at a time and we were always getting shitfaced off of this. The champagne of beers was what my best men and I had at my wedding in place of champagne, everyone laughed when we pulled out cans of high life when it was time for the toast.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
argo0 (13021) - Washington DC, USA - APR 25, 2002
Itís a bad beer, but itís better than coors or bud.