overall

RATINGS: 1969   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Indra (2711) - Suburbia, Kansas, USA - MAY 27, 2002
Some light, corn-tasting, sweetish flavors, no hops at all (what a shock).

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
BigBoi99 (19) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 20, 2002
A drinable cheap beer. Has a sweet taste that you stop noticing after yu have half the case down.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
DuffManOhYeah (133) - USA - MAY 18, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 14, 2003 Really not a bad beer, especially for the price. Kinda nice to just sit down and watch some football sith a good American beer. The taste is not overly strong, which is good because it prevents it from being offensive like most American Standard beers.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
Jfishback13 (273) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - MAY 18, 2002
Not a bad beer. I prefer darker beers, but not everyone else does, so I keep some cans of this around the house. Not bad to have on a hot summer day or after basketball.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Diego (79) - San Diego, California, USA - MAY 17, 2002
One of my worst beers (Schlitz actually wins the title). Light, unsatisfying. Makes you burp a lot. Head last a second then it a yellow tea sort of look. Pass.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - MAY 16, 2002
Only every 10 years will I drink one. It is really cheap for a reason: homeless people need beer too. If this was all I could afford I would just quit drinking.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
GrandMasterSexay (26) - Minnesota, USA - MAY 16, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 17, 2004 Good stuff, I drink it like water, very fizzy water. It gets me drunk and I don't get sick, so I can't complain. Tastes a little like Grainbelt Premium.... but cheaper!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 16/20
Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 10, 2002
This beer tastes great ice cold in the small stubby 7oz bottle. Great color, flavor, and good bite. Those 7 oz bottles are made to go down cold and fast. The colder the better. Scores high on my list.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - MAY 9, 2002
This is not such a bad beer, the champagne of beers, not likely. My brother used to make fun of me for drinking this stuff by saying that it smelled like farts. I never noticed this, but I did notice that its much better from the bottle than the can. There is noticable rankness in the can, but in the bottle, its not too bad.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
MarshallMac (143) - West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 6, 2002
what is it? the champagne of beers or something? alright...