overall

RATINGS: 1936   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Tom Servo (424) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - APR 7, 2002
Champagne? Maybe for winos and frat boys, but those of us who are more civilized try and drink things that don’t taste like they’ve been in someone’s urethra.

mrheroguy99 (1) - USA - APR 6, 2002 does not count
I’m in high school and the chicks even like it so....

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
JPDIPSO (5045) - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA - APR 5, 2002
UPDATED: APR 28, 2004 As an american standard, most likely my favorite. While I agree that in the grand scale of beers this is not even close to the top, but per style about as good as it gets. If fresh, great white head with nice lace. If poured correctly the over-carbonation is released. The malt and corn flavors are well bananced with the flavor and bittering hops. The one thing I like with this beer as compared to others in this style is that there is actually some yeast character in this one. A great low priced summer grilling session beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
duece (103) - Waterford, Wisconsin, USA - APR 4, 2002
Prefer the lite version, this is painfully carbonated.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Hmelsicky (39) - Maryland, USA - APR 3, 2002
Definitely priceworthy and gets the job done

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
grymy (105) - Bel Air, Maryland, USA - APR 3, 2002
10 bucks a 30pack must i say more

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
golfertg99 (1) - new berlin, Wisconsin, USA - APR 3, 2002 does not count
what can i say, its the champagne of beers

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Davhgbrew (947) - Seattle, Washington, USA - APR 2, 2002
Getting home late after workin for since 11, happy because I have 85 bucks in my pocket. I’m stressed out and wanna drink into a high life induced slumber. So I’ll spend 7$ on a 12’er and settle up with the tv and get plowed. A fav for economical drunkness!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 31, 2002
The slogan for this beer rules. I used to buy this stuff for 5 bucks a 12 pack at the Jersey shore. This beer has an acquired taste, so be careful. However, I enjoy drinking this beer at the bar with the fellows, over a long discussion on how we beat our wife’s and/or girlfriends. We also discuss the life and the untimely death of the Dunkin Doughnuts midget. Thanks Miller High Life, you are the true champagne of beers.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
satansspawn99 (24) - USA - MAR 29, 2002
best cheap beer out there, very good bbq beer, goes down great