overall

RATINGS: 1943   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
duece (103) - Waterford, Wisconsin, USA - APR 4, 2002
Prefer the lite version, this is painfully carbonated.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Hmelsicky (39) - Maryland, USA - APR 3, 2002
Definitely priceworthy and gets the job done

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
grymy (105) - Bel Air, Maryland, USA - APR 3, 2002
10 bucks a 30pack must i say more

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
golfertg99 (1) - new berlin, Wisconsin, USA - APR 3, 2002 does not count
what can i say, its the champagne of beers

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - APR 2, 2002
Getting home late after workin for since 11, happy because I have 85 bucks in my pocket. I’m stressed out and wanna drink into a high life induced slumber. So I’ll spend 7$ on a 12’er and settle up with the tv and get plowed. A fav for economical drunkness!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 31, 2002
The slogan for this beer rules. I used to buy this stuff for 5 bucks a 12 pack at the Jersey shore. This beer has an acquired taste, so be careful. However, I enjoy drinking this beer at the bar with the fellows, over a long discussion on how we beat our wife’s and/or girlfriends. We also discuss the life and the untimely death of the Dunkin Doughnuts midget. Thanks Miller High Life, you are the true champagne of beers.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
satansspawn99 (24) - USA - MAR 29, 2002
best cheap beer out there, very good bbq beer, goes down great

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
jezmez68 (404) - Chesterton, Indiana, USA - MAR 24, 2002
My room mate, Keith Schroeder, at Iowa State used to do ’Beer Engineering’ each Wednesday. That was when the weekly beer ads came out. He’d figure out which beer was the cheapest per ounce. Each week, we’d head over to the Keg Shop, because that’s where you could by cases of 40 oz. Miller High Life. Drink two, and you were guaranteed to feel like you ate something rotten the next morning.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
pasqualwisdom99 (6) - Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 24, 2002 does not count
Way to go Miller, keep marketing to rednecks! Your beer tastes bad and is not the champagne of piss!

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
tapIluv99 (41) - Plano, Texas, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Lord help me...what was I thinking. If you can finish the large bottle, your’re a brave soul.